Anybody running a ATI dampner on S.B

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
I bought a ATI Super dampner from ATI for my 410 s.b,now the botom pully sticks out by .450 almost a 1/2inch from the waterpump pully.Has anybody else run into this problem?What pullies did you use to fix this problem?Thanks for any advise.

Hey Scott
Did you try Bouchillion. They may have one that will line up. They have a lot of different ones. I had to make a spacer for my water pump pulley, but it was only 5/32's out.

I've used one from moroso. It's aluminum, and then I had the back machined down to make the pulleys line up.

I think march has one also try a 69 and earlier pulley.Let me know your crank pulley depth I have a older pulley at home pm me.

I think march has one also try a 69 and earlier pulley.Let me know your crank pulley depth I have a older pulley at home pm me.
I,ll have to take a run to the shop,all my pullies are there.I,ll get proper measurements and get back to you scamp408.Thanks.

I have an ATI Super Damper on my 410 stroker. I got mine with the sb chevy pulley bolt pattern...Had to do some grinding and make some spacers, but it woks well.

I bought a sfi from Summit- stuck out 7/16". I had to space out the water pump pulley, and the alt. pos.

Thanks guys for all your advise and ideas.Today I bought a Flex-a-lite 1/2 adapter to push out my waterpump pully by 1/2 an inch.Hope this works.Thanks again.:toothy10:

-
Back