Anybody use Dutchman Motorsports axles?

-

Badart

Reaction score
They sell alloy axle shafts custom length or stock length for 8 3/4, Dana 60 and 9" rears. Bare axles $295. Studs, bearings, retainers installed $370. Looks like a pretty good deal compared to other guys. They also shorten and respline axles for $90 a set. Has anyone used them before? http://www.dutchmanms.com/

I have used them before. I bought a custom length front axle shaft for a Dana 44. I did not have any issues at all.

Bought a set a few years back from dr. diff..i also bought a set from Moser,i thought the Mosers looked like a more quality piece..the Mosers are in my duster the dutchman are gone..

I think Dr. Diff is in the same price range. The Moser axles are only about $50 more. I can't say if they are better or not.

I hear mixed answers on having axles resplined. I am running a 4-link and narrowing a 9". I have a set of 31 spline axles that I could have narrowed and resplined and save some money. The car these are going in my street car and will run down the strip every once in a while. The car will not see more than 450 hp eventually. I am installing a detroit locker and 3.89 gears. What do you think? Strong enough with the resplined axles?

I have a new set of Dutchman big bolt pattern "A" body axles in my Garage. I wanted to use the Timkin Tapered wheel bearings and they were too short. I bought a set from Moser and they were Perfect. The Dutchmans would be fine with Green Bearings but I do more than drag race. Re splined should be good but ask Moser or someone who knows what they are doing. I've had "Locals" ruin a set of axles. Spend some time and money and do it right then you'll be happy.

I have bought a couple sets of axles from them over the last few years, had one housing narrowed.......good service and fast turnaround. Plus they are local for me!!

-
Back