Anybody wanna get sick???

-

65cuda360

Reaction score
Take a look at London England craigslist under auto parts. Just keep looking.....you'll get sick......anybody wanna go to London and fill a shipping container?

Uh, either I'm not reading it correctly or the prices are way low compared to here. :banghead:

I didn't look but you do know the exchange rate from US dollars to English pounds is $1 = .63 pound sterling and against the Euro it's $1 = .75 Euros. So it you see a car for "3000" its almost $6000.

I didn't look but you do know the exchange rate from US dollars to English pounds is $1 = .63 pound sterling and against the Euro it's $1 = .75 Euros. So it you see a car for "3000" its almost $6000.

I looked a a 426 Hemi complete, that translated to 3700.00 (roughly) in US dollars. I would take that deal. The last one I saw around here, complete and original (never apart) the guy wanted 12 grand for it.

Yeah like a 46 fl knucklehead motor with Nebraska title for less than $3,000. I have some relatives in London but shipping would be a killer. The 57 flh looked nice too.

Just pull up craigslist and go to London England and look under auto parts someone is selling tons of way cool hardware.....

A 20 foot container will cost about $3500.00 so do the math guys. Add that to the exchange along with all the duties and it is no longer such a great deal.

further proof that us western hemisphere moparians overpay for everything.

-
Back