anyone been approached about headers?..possible scammer!

-

Johnny Mac

www.blueprintengines.com
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
so i posted a thread about looking for lightly used large tube SB headers to save some green. some guy PM's me and sends me the following picture telling me he has a set...after getting the picture below i sent him a message saying: hey buddy, you sure those are for an A body...you better take a 2nd look at that picture. and several other questions. his only response was "yes they fit an A body"...registered in the UK, junior member...probably a scammer...i was waiting for a return message before posting a name but we'll see if you guys convinve me otherwise.

but maybe if you have a ford 5.0 this joker can help you out lol

Not only phord crap but look at them pansy *** tubes. lol

wow, anyone representing those as an abody small block header needs a reality check
maybe its a russian 360 LOL

Since when is the oil filter on the driver's side of a small block Mopar??? --->NOT!!!

maybe he has some sort of special racing adapter plates?:dontknow:......:banghead:...........

lol at first glance i asked him if he flipped the photo somehow when he uploaded it from left to right, or hung them on backwards on his heads...then i noticed the exhaust port evenly spaced and the ford valve covers! i know we have alot of great guys on here but man internet buying and selling is getting shady lately!

Lol,oh my. Firsr off I woulda said no just because he's in the U.K. ANYTHING from there will be twice the cost compared to here.Plus,they are obviously not mopar headers,lol....

I take it you are still looking for headers?

so i posted a thread about looking for lightly used large tube SB headers to save some green. some guy PM's me and sends me the following picture telling me he has a set...after getting the picture below i sent him a message saying: hey buddy, you sure those are for an A body...you better take a 2nd look at that picture. and several other questions. his only response was "yes they fit an A body"...registered in the UK, junior member...probably a scammer...i was waiting for a return message before posting a name but we'll see if you guys convinve me otherwise.

but maybe if you have a ford 5.0 this joker can help you out lol

I think you should ask the mods here about posting the members name because it might stop some less knowledgeable newbies from getting screwed over on other parts. We must do what ever it takes to cover each others backs or we will have more Mark Lange here all the time.

Lol,oh my. Firsr off I woulda said no just because he's in the U.K. ANYTHING from there will be twice the cost compared to here.Plus,they are obviously not mopar headers,lol....

I take it you are still looking for headers?

i honestly didn't see the UK at first or i wouldn't have even considered. and yeah i'll probably shoot his name to a mod.

and yes...my racer price on hedmans is great...but thats still money i'm pretty short on so i'm still looking for a used set if i come across them.

!!! I can top that story !!!

Went to look at a (Mopar) 360. Guys says somebody drove up from the Silver Valley (40-50 miles) and they were gettin' ready to load up the engine, had it on the hoist. The buyer asked some question about the engine (don't remember)

HE THOUGHT IT WAS A FERD 360!!!

Never even noticed the distributor was on the wrong end!!!

Maybe you can "adapt" 'em to a Poly!!!

318poly.jpg

347th0j.jpg

dnyh37.gif

I had a new member from the UK ask if I was still looking for interior parts from my want ad. Like I would pay shipping from the UK..... Scammer and his username was andyw383

I had a new member from the UK ask if I was still looking for interior parts from my want ad. Like I would pay shipping from the UK..... Scammer and his username was andyw383

THATS THE GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah we need to report him!
small world hahah

-
Back