Anyone Collect HOT WHEELS or Matchbox MOPAR Cars??

-
I have alot of them I'll try to get pics, i probably have 800 1/64 maybe 50 1/24s.

Update: Just picked up these beauties today.

Attachments

• IMG_1076.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_1077.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_1078.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_1079.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 132
I've collected since Jr. High school until just a few years ago. I'm 38 now & I've got 1000's of HW's. unfortunately they all sit in boxes in the garage. I do have a few Mopars set aside on a shelf in my computer room. I was always disappointed there weren't more Mopar Treasure Hunts. One day (hopefully soon.) I'll sell all but a select few and reclaim my garage space!

Dude put em on the wall of your garage. I did this with mine now i can look at em whenever i want. Theres a craft store by me called michaels, that had a black frame that you can slide the blister packs into. I have 3 of these. Theres 5 rows on each frame, approx 12 cars per row. These look really nice.

Matt

I started this year with hotwheels from Walmart. I now have 35 cars and I am already looking forward to next years models so I can buy them as well. When does the madness end?!?!?!?:violent1:

It never does, i have a lot of these, plus i collect and restore vintage 1970s aurora A/FX slot cars. I got a ton of these too.

Picked these two guys up a few days ago.
The 77 Plymouth Arrow Funny Car was a cool find.

Attachments

• IMG_1094.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1095.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 125
Yeah, I think I have a Blue one as well. This was the first and only one I saw in the tub,lol. Snatched it right up.

I got 3 in purple. Made a christmas ornament outta one, kept one in the package, and openedone up to repaint in primer to look like my cars gonna look when done.

-
Back