Anyone else hate the 'Fast and Furious' movies?

-
Look closely at the bumper.

Compare the actual movie car with another 70.

It's different than a standard 70 bumper.

...and all sorts of die casts have been produced in the time since that movie came out...

...with that hideous bumper.
The car has had a few changes from the beginning but as far as I can see, the shape of the bumper has not changed. They have a few with no actual factory grille, just a wire mesh screen. THey may have even used a fiberglass replacement front bumper.
Post up some side by side pictures...I can't see any difference.

It looks like the bumper might be hand fabricated.
Doesn't look like it's got the curves.

The die casts and plastic kits are even worse, like they've exaggerated it.

I like The Fat and the Furious.

How about...

The

59-Fiat.jpg

and the

Christine.jpg

Hollywood in general is a complete joke. Original ideas are few and far between today. Everything is a remake, prequel or sequel. Recently it’s been Fast and Furious, Toy Story, Lion King, Chucky, Men in Black, about a half dozen comic book movies, Godzilla, Pet Sematary, Dumbo...I could keep going. It’s an absolute joke.
I completely agree! Its funny you said this because I just made the same comment last night at work. We was talking about another remake movie, they are making a new top gun. I said geez really? Can they seriously not come up with anything original anymore? Every movie that has came out on the last 5 years are either remakes or comics!

Wasnt there a scene where the Dodge Charger is in a full wheel stand with the rear wheels spinning, billowing smoke all the way down the street?...yeah thats what I like about 'em...:)

NOS means New Old Stock, dammit! pffffft, not laughing gas.

-
Back