Anyone ever used Mopar Parts Place?!?

-

BrianT

Here we go again...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I was looking for some new tail light bezels for my Dart and this place came up as the cheapest I could find, but I have never heard of them before. I searched for reviews of their company and couldn't find anything? They are 25% cheaper than everyone else for the same part (as far as I know there is only one company making the reproduction bezels). Anyone have any experience with them?

http://www.moparpartsplace.com/

That would be awesome. I searched through his threads and didn't see anything about him owning a Mopar parts company?

Yes he works there and is a great guy to deal with :thumbup:

Send him a PM with your questions or needs....

Dennis? That weenie!!! Lol. He is a good guy and the parts store is something he and his boss/business associate are doing. Check em out indeed!

Pretty sure that is who the guy that did the body/paint on our car used. EZ got all the tail light parts and running light bezels from him. Stuff looks top notch....

That would be awesome. I searched through his threads and didn't see anything about him owning a Mopar parts company?

I have only seen threads where he answered some questions about products. If I recall, he used to be Vendor status here.

I checked some more and they are $17 cheaper that Dante's, who I've used before. I'll give them a shot and report back here on my experience.

-
Back