Anyone have a Dodge Journey?

-

moparfreak77

Reaction score
My wife has been considering getting rid of her SX 2.0 and getting a Journey. Just wanting to know how you guys like it and what are you getting for mileage.

Have never heard of a Journey.

Canadian only model ?

It is the new "crossover" SUV. My wife wants one too. They do look really nice. We'll probably go drive one sometime soon.

Not sure about the Journey but I just bought a Chrysler Aspen. It is SWEET!!
Mpg I'm getting right at 20 highway and 16 city.
Would you believe they went back to torsion bar ft suspension. It makes for a nice ride.

Mja-Aspen-lilacs 004.jpg

The posted fuel economy on the window sticker which is mandated by the Feds. is 12-18 MPG City & 18-26 Highway. Third row seat is optional AWD is standard. Great choice if you were a AWD Mini-van owner and would like to replace it. I give it 5 Stars !!!

If your looking for something smaller than the Journey, check out the Dodge Caliber. Its ths same type of crossover but in a package about the same size as the SX 2.0.

Not sure about the Journey but I just bought a Chrysler Aspen. It is SWEET!!
Mpg I'm getting right at 20 highway and 16 city.
Would you believe they went back to torsion bar ft suspension. It makes for a nice ride.
Before she saw the Journey I was thinking about a Durango or Aspen but then I started to think hell, for $5K - $7K I can get a beautiful '70 or '71 Chrysler 300 with just as much, if not more room, pretty much the same mileage, pretty much the same if not better safety, WAY better looks, way cheaper maintenance, but no 4WD. The only problem is my wife, who didn't mind the size of the 2002 Durango she drove, was pretty scared about the prospect of navigating a modern parking lot in such a monster. The biggest thing she has ever owned was a Plymouth Breeze.

Before she saw the Journey I was thinking about a Durango or Aspen but then I started to think hell, for $5K - $7K I can get a beautiful '70 or '71 Chrysler 300 with just as much, if not more room, pretty much the same mileage, pretty much the same if not better safety, WAY better looks, way cheaper maintenance, but no 4WD. The only problem is my wife, who didn't mind the size of the 2002 Durango she drove, was pretty scared about the prospect of navigating a modern parking lot in such a monster. The biggest thing she has ever owned was a Plymouth Breeze.
you are right those chryslers are way better looking, but i think almost all new cars are hideous..

-
Back