Anyone have a good source for 11" rear drums 11"X3"

-
what you need some 11'' drums , 4 1/2 bc 11 x ? are you in need of ? i have been getting them from the older d100's and w100 rears . but are you looking for new one century brake parts out of canida was a good source for them . have they dried up ?

I don't know I haven't tried them.im just looking for a couple extra sets for my cars11"X3" and 11"X2 1/2"

see if there still servicing those , there way better then the china copies . way rounder .

how round are they ? napa's last ones where not bad , but there offshore parts also . they stopped saying china made parts at napa . but if century is still making them , i'd use them over everyone elses , less they are oem nos .

I have N.O.S. 11" x 2 1/2" & 11" x 3" Brake Drums (Not for the IMPERIAL, however)....
Of course, these were NEVER stock on "A" body -- but then I am pretty sure you are aware of that.....
Century has been O O B (out of business)since the middle of the 1990s.......

Depending on the Imperial the bolt pattern may be larger than 5 on 4.5.... My 71 Imperial is Chevy pattern....

Yea I'm looking for 5 on 4 1/2 nos may be more than I want to spend I'm sure there are a few good used ones out there I'm just putting feelers out for spares the ones I'm putting one my rear for my dart are in nice shape for now

Our 70 Town & Country wagon and the 70 300 had the 3" drums....

My 65 Newport (C body) has 11"x3" front drums, w/ 5 x 4.75" bolt pattern. Don't know if they would fit the rear. At least the hub register should be the same. Perhaps some cars used 3" wide rears (cop cars, 440 engines). Check rockauto.

Front and rear drums are different for the 11x3's, not interchangeable as far as I know. I doubt they would have the same flange offset. Some cars absolutely did use the 11x3" rears, B bodies, etc. Not for very long, they came on some of the A12 cars as an HD brake option.

From Classic industries parts list for brake hardware. This particular hardware kit is interchangeable front and rear with the 11x3" brakes, but the list shows what cars had the 11x3" rears.
11x3.JPG

Firm feel sells the shoes (for the rear!!!)
Firmfeel Mopar Suspension and Steering

All that being said, I can't find a supplier for the 11x3" rear drums. A quick google search will take you to a handful of threads between Moparts, B-bodies only, etc with guys looking for them. And usually being told they don't exist despite having 11x3", 5x4.5" drums on their cars with some of the cars having obviously original parts. :wtf: people. But yeah, that doesn't help actually find the drums.

Front and rear drums are different for the 11x3's, not interchangeable as far as I know. I doubt they would have the same flange offset. Some cars absolutely did use the 11x3" rears, B bodies, etc. Not for very long, they came on some of the A12 cars as an HD brake option.

From Classic industries parts list for brake hardware. This particular hardware kit is interchangeable front and rear with the 11x3" brakes, but the list shows what cars had the 11x3" rears.
11x3.JPG

Firm feel sells the shoes (for the rear!!!)
Firmfeel Mopar Suspension and Steering

All that being said, I can't find a supplier for the 11x3" rear drums. A quick google search will take you to a handful of threads between Moparts, B-bodies only, etc with guys looking for them. And usually being told they don't exist despite having 11x3", 5x4.5" drums on their cars with some of the cars having obviously original parts. :wtf: people. But yeah, that doesn't help actually find the drums.

I had indicated in response # 10 ---- that I HAVE the N.O.S. 11" x 3" Rear Brake Drums ----- and I also have N.O.S. ++ Asbestos ++ 11" x 3" Brake Shoes --- such that
you don't "rip up" these brake drums with this new braking material -- that -- grips and grabs and rips and shreds...... will PM you.......

-
Back