Anyone have a spare ulna?

-

Avispa

Reaction score
Yep, shattered mine at the wrist, it didn't hurt much, it hurt a lot. Iv'e never had a broken bone and this is a pia, i can't imagine people involved in a serious car accident or anything resulting in multiple broken bones or major trauma. the cast/sling is as painful and aggravating as the injury, one thing's for sure, no corked wine bottles for me for a while.

Doesn't help that you can't use ice through a cast :BangHead:. From experience, that oxysumthin pain killer, it still hurts, but you just don't give a s#$t. Extremely difficult to function as a human being after consumption.

Shouldn't this be a wanted thread? :poke::poke::rofl::rofl:

Hope you mend quickly. Stay away from the opioids.

To this day I have a bump of a bone sticks up a bit from the back of my right hand from a car crash around 2000. Used to have a huge triangular scar that you really have to look for now, and I didn't wear my watch on that wrist for nearly 10 years.

At 73, I've now got so many tweeks and hurts and glitches that it's sometimes hard to define one from the other.

Broke Sturnam.., how ever it is spelled, took a full year to function like I did back in 1992 , right upper wrist, came threw the skin, in the hospital for three days after surgery, fell out of a car at 14 years young.. yep, and I am younger then @67Dart273 and agree , I never thought about it that way.

-
Back