Anyone have any of this stuff?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your item went out in the mail.... you should get it in a couple days.

-RPM

Thank you!

I still have to dig through all your threads and see if you still have stuff for sale and if it is anything i need.

Thanks again, I appreciate it!

Sorry Jarrod, I don't have any of that stuff. I'd sure put it on you if I did.

hey, for the sale panels. i have my old set that you can use for templates. but here is what i did to make mine just 2 days ago.
i went to a junkyard, and went in the trunk of a few cars. i got mine out of a 97 eclipse. you need to grab a paper board spare tire cover. it is made of the same material that our headliners were made from. it will cost you like 5 bucks for it. i just traced mine, and then used a razor knife and cut the shape out, bought a yard of fabric (4.00) at walmart, and a can of 3m adhesive 9.95 at walmart..... it took me 30 minutes to make them, and aboput 20 bucks. you can buy them online, for like 50, and they get you on the shipping, so like 75.00 i saved maybe half the money, but actually had fun making them myself

hey, for the sale panels. i have my old set that you can use for templates. but here is what i did to make mine just 2 days ago.
i went to a junkyard, and went in the trunk of a few cars. i got mine out of a 97 eclipse. you need to grab a paper board spare tire cover. it is made of the same material that our headliners were made from. it will cost you like 5 bucks for it. i just traced mine, and then used a razor knife and cut the shape out, bought a yard of fabric (4.00) at walmart, and a can of 3m adhesive 9.95 at walmart..... it took me 30 minutes to make them, and aboput 20 bucks. you can buy them online, for like 50, and they get you on the shipping, so like 75.00 i saved maybe half the money, but actually had fun making them myself

Thanks for the tips buddy! i was actually already on the same page as you though LOL.

I still have my old ones and they should be good enough to make templates out of ....just a few holes on some of the edges where mice had made a home behind the lol.

I figured if I could find a good deal on a set here on fabo...no big deal, I would jsut make my own since there really isnt any contour to the shape of the panels and it looked really simple to pull off.

I already have a quart of contact cement and a couple yards of black leather that I picked up because I had already planned on making a template of my speaker shelf and cutting out a new one and covering it the same way.

the only difference is, I was planning on making mine out of a $4.00 sheet of paneling from a local home supply store or something...that way i would have enough material to make my new package tray aswell as my sail panels.

thanks again ( great minds think alike LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back