Anyone here going to the Big Daddy show in November?

-
Reaction score
If you are, do you plan to hook up with the North Georgia Mopar club cruise leaving on Friday from Summit racing in McDonough, Georgia?

Does this cost anything? Can I ride with you? LOL. I seriously dont think id have the funds to cruise down there but I can go! Id be very happy if I could catch a ride with someone!

homecloned... never hooked up w/you last yr. Ill be there- lets try to cross paths Sat.
pm me your cell and Ill give you mine as well.
Hopefully we will spot some new FABO tshirts in the crowd!

Really? He's havin it again? Last one I attended he got pissed off and said he wasn't ever havin another one cause somebody ran over and killed his dog. Was only a few years ago, and I know for a fact he didn't have them for at least two years after his dog got smushed.

Ill be there! im trailering my car down though. 1500 miles is a bit too much for me to drive in it. But ill be staying for the month and going to moparty in orlando and turkey run in daytona. hopefully find some local cruises too

Does this cost anything? Can I ride with you? LOL. I seriously dont think id have the funds to cruise down there but I can go! Id be very happy if I could catch a ride with someone!

I would but we are taking my 88 Dodge Ram. It will be me, Rhonda, and all her "stuff" The truck would be a little crowded. LOL

I dont mind getting close to a FABO member but not that close. LOL

homecloned... never hooked up w/you last yr. Ill be there- lets try to cross paths Sat.
pm me your cell and Ill give you mine as well.
Hopefully we will spot some new FABO tshirts in the crowd!

I hardly wear tshirts anymore since I got hooked on wearing work shirts but I will be wearing a black workshirt with Maxxis Racing in orange on the front and back one day.

If I do wear a tshirt on one of the days, it will say Patriot Guard Riders on the back.

You will know me because I will be with my wife Rhonda. Just look for a couple where you say, "How did that ugly bastard get her?" and it will probably be us. LOL

Hope to see some of you there!

I've done the Summit racing to ocala thing the past 3 years and will be there this year 8)

Attachments

• dons 012.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 99
  • dons 007.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 93
  • summit 09 001.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 106
  • summit 09 002.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 102
  • summit 09 003.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 82
I live 20 min away will definitely be there guess I better get a FABO t shirt!!

Well I just had the transmission rebuilt in my truck and I picked it up tonight so I should be good to go.

This is what I will be driving so look for us at Summit.

DSCF1150.jpg

Really? He's havin it again? Last one I attended he got pissed off and said he wasn't ever havin another one cause somebody ran over and killed his dog. Was only a few years ago, and I know for a fact he didn't have them for at least two years after his dog got smushed.

No it has been done every year, even after his dog was run over by a guy I know. He threatened not to have it there in the future but he did. I've been going for about the last 10 years. I'll be there from Thurs -Sunday.

No it has been done every year, even after his dog was run over by a guy I know. He threatened not to have it there in the future but he did. I've been going for about the last 10 years. I'll be there from Thurs -Sunday.

Well good. I know he was livid when it happened and was sayin never again. I guess he cooled off. I always heard he didn't have It again. Guess I was talkin to the wrong people. I'd sure love to go. Maybe next year. But I ain't holdin my breath.

-
Back