Anyone know about International Scouts???

-
The scout 2 has nothing for my liking. I am pretty sure that’s what her dad had, which is why my wife likes the scout so much because her dad had one….

she wants what she wants for a good reason. nothing wrong with that. glad to see you will find what she wants.

They're building a huge Scout facility here in Blythewood South Carolina

200,000 scouts built annually and 4,000 jobs

2436_1-683x1024.jpg

ModernScout_2-768x768.jpg

BW3-150x150.jpg

Well haven’t heard back from the guy after offering him 18k.

So I compromised… I bought my wife something even better…. Technically I actually bought this before offering the guy money for the scout but it just got delivered today. I parked it in the big shop that is not finished being insulated…

IMG_6753.jpeg

IMG_6754.jpeg

IMG_6755.jpeg

I will only purchase a pre 70 model, so the 80 or 800 as the scout 2 isn’t the best looking in my opinion. The scout 2 is like the 71-72 charger/roadrunner, and no offense to anyone who has one but they aren’t the best looking cars.
Who are you buying it for, if its for the wife you better get the one she likes.
Nice tractor, they come in handy.

Who are you buying it for, if its for the wife you better get the one she likes.
Nice tractor, they come in handy.

The scout would be for her… I mean they are cool but it’s something she wants. I’ll look for one that is already done one of these days.

-
Back