anyone know how to contact AZMOPAR

-

willypete67

Reaction score
I bought a fender of this guy 2 weeks ago and I cant get i touch with him. When I send him messages it says that there is an error. He is a member here and his contact name is AzMopar can someone help me find him, He is from goodyear AZ. It show that he is friends with several people in this forum. So far no response and no fender!:banghead:

i got some things from him a while back and i know he has been going through some stuff at home. he will get to you im sure, i will see if i can reach him for you.

I just sent him a PM for you, it went right through no problem. If he sent the fender by Greyhound it could take a few days to get to you. He was just on yesterday and I'm sure he will get in touch with you.

Is this the one that the MO got lost/never showed and PO says it takes 90 days to issue a refund?

I saw him yesterday at the Phoenix mopar show.

If he got paid, you'll get your fender. Mark isn't gonna jack you around.

fender is on the way, guys i work at a place with a weird screwed up schedule, im a floater, all shifts all the time, someones sick i go , someones on vacation? i go, call in last minute? i go :banghead: trust me im not gonna hose anyone over a fender, the part is on the way as i got to work my"normal shift" today

and thanks for all the guys who backed me up :prayer:

sometimes life gets in the way of the hobby :banghead:

fender is on the way, guys i work at a place with a weird screwed up schedule, im a floater, all shifts all the time, someones sick i go , someones on vacation? i go, call in last minute? i go :banghead: trust me im not gonna hose anyone over a fender, the part is on the way as i got to work my"normal shift" today

and thanks for all the guys who backed me up :prayer:

sometimes life gets in the way of the hobby :banghead:
excellent Mark , i know you are a man of your word :prayer: BTW the bearings work perfect

I bought a fender of this guy 2 weeks ago and I cant get i touch with him. When I send him messages it says that there is an error. He is a member here and his contact name is AzMopar can someone help me find him, He is from goodyear AZ. It show that he is friends with several people in this forum. So far no response and no fender!:banghead:

Mark is a man of his word. Real good guy. If he says it shipped then you can take him at his word.

-
Back