Anyone know of a good place to buy wheels in Canada ?

-

jerry6

Banned
Reaction score
one place I checked out wanted $500.00 for wheels and tires ,$ 478.00 for shipping ??? Shipping is 9/10ths the cost of the wheels and tires ??
There must be some place online with reasonable shipping rates to Canada , no ?
Any ideas welcome .

no idea within canada

but can you have the wheels shipped to a business just across the border? then you make the drive to pick it up? Sometimes its cheaper to operate the shipping that way.

I know there is one in Niagara fall new york ... i lost the link to it though

I use scc parcel pickup in port huron mi (just an example)

I get pretty much everything delivered to a UPS store in Ogdensburg,NY just an hour from me. you might want to see if there is any UPS across Cornwall. Make sure you have a receipt when you go get it, it's happened to me that they did not include it in the package. good luck

Jerry,what type of wheels do you need,I have a bunch,give me specs and we go from there,or I can have a set built for you,small bolt pattern,15"rim,mrmopartech

Well I had the same issue. I went to the usual suspects here in Alberta for tires and wheels and ended up ordering a set from Coys in Utah. $840 shipped for 15X6 sbp including nuts and caps. $240 shipping..... just about passed out.

I bleed for my Canadian friends. I just had a distributor of mine in Grand Rapids Michigan send back to our mfg in Smithville 28 gallons of liquid for $345.00. Think about it, a truck has to drive almost 4 hours from point A to point B. :violent1:I'm on vacation up here in Orillia reading this. My Canadian family has everything shipped to me in Michigan and I bring it over when we visit; saves huge $$$ in freight.

Jerry,what type of wheels do you need,I have a bunch,give me specs and we go from there,or I can have a set built for you,small bolt pattern,15"rim,mrmopartech

I'd like a 15x7 or 15x6 rallye wheel SBP , they are priced right in the US $108.00/wheel in silver 135.00 in chrome . I just want in silver like factory in the size that best fits a 245 60 15 tire .
And I'm real sorry that we have not met yet , it is hard for me to get around , don't get out often . Plus I'm north of Montreal , the drive in and back just kills me !
Thanks Mr Mopartech , hope we get to meet one of these days .

And that New Yorker in your avatar is just amazing , has to be one of my favourite cars . My father always drove them from 1965 until 1995 , great cars .

no idea within canada

but can you have the wheels shipped to a business just across the border? then you make the drive to pick it up? Sometimes its cheaper to operate the shipping that way.

I know there is one in Niagara fall new york ... i lost the link to it though

I use scc parcel pickup in port huron mi (just an example)

Wish that were an option , but I'm over 2 hours from a border , that's 4 hours driving , not sure I'm up for that , one or 2 hours is all I can handle uncomfortably .

Call Discount Tires Direct. Free UPS ground in Canada

That I don't know...I live just a little south of the BC border, east of Seattle. Call and ask, wouldn't hurt

-
Back