Anyone looking to do a GA meet and greet?

-
I'm juss messin'. :poke:

I agree with Roy. Get together, shoot the ****, talk Mopar!!

Hell, even come in a truck as long as folks come and hang out.

Kitty and I will come regardless if I'm done with the Valiant or not. Yall just decide on when.

We need to set a date! So we can all schedule.

I vote for for the first or second weekend in October!

Last edited:
I need the third week to install a Watts link on the Front end of the motor Coach. Plan to drive both the Coach and the 3500 Ram with trailer and car to Florida. Wife will drive the Truck/ Trailer. We may drive the truck/trailer and car back mid November and just take the tow Dart back down for Thanks Giving week.

If that watts link works good, maybe she will drive the coach and Dart home. So far she does not like the Coach handling. She however, has no issues with the truck and trailer loaded with the car!

I imagine the coach would take some getting used to. Much taller!!

I imagine the coach would take some getting used to. Much taller!!

Yeah, it is long and a big sail. it got worse after an Very Expensive tire change. She tried and only lasted about 40 miles. My bad as we were leaving central Florida 2019 spring break week And the traffic was horrific. I should have known better and this is all she can remember.
Like said bad move on my part!

Last edited:
First or second week of October works for me. I should have my fuel tank, wiring, and oil leak sorted by then. Hopefully I’ll have gotten to my interior but that’s a stretch.

Hope to see y’all there

Hmmmm. Hell, I trailered Blue about 16 hours to Carlisle. 6 to come hang will ya'll ain't nuthin. Ya'll pick a date.

I don’t know what dates I have available until I go to my first cardiac rehab appointment on Sept. 22. But October is right around the corner so we need to get busy.

Glad you're healing up good enough you think you can make it. Tell doc you need a hall pass. I can make about any date work.

10/10/2020? next best is 10/17

We can bring some vittles.

Sounds like a great time. Y'all have fun. The next couple of months are full for me. Helping kids get moved and settled......

Well I got my cardiac rehab schedule. Monday Wednesday and Friday for 3 months. Looks like I won’t be able to make this one.

We never settled a date, what’s everyone’s thinking? I’m ok pushing it back to the later half of the month if that works for y’all

I am likely going to haul the Fish to Florida next Friday early in the morning with the wife following in one of the company cars. Garlits is doing a show first weekend of November and the Florida Mopars show is the week after. We will leave it there and drive back to get the Motor Coach and return November 1st. We will stay in Fl. For the entire month, but I will likely drive back with the truck and car mid month and return in the Tow Dart.

Looks like I will miss this if it happens.

I'm watchin.....whenever yall decide is good as we have no life.

I'm pulling out the power steering gear on Saturday and sending back to Steer and Gear for warranty work to fix the leaky seal. I'm sure it will take a few weeks to get it back and in. I had them send me a new seal and when I did the "pressure method" to remove it, a bearing came out with the seal. :BangHead:
They were embarrassed and extremely apologetic so they sent a label to send it back.

If y'all do the 17th or later I'll drive a daily down and hang out with y'all

I'm pulling out the power steering gear on Saturday and sending back to Steer and Gear for warranty work to fix the leaky seal. I'm sure it will take a few weeks to get it back and in. I had them send me a new seal and when I did the "pressure method" to remove it, a bearing came out with the seal. :BangHead:
They were embarrassed and extremely apologetic so they sent a label to send it back.

If y'all do the 17th or later I'll drive a daily down and hang out with y'all

I'm up for "whenever" yall just keep me posted.

I’d say next Friday/Saturday/Sunday would be optimal for me. I think that’s 23/24/25 of October

-
Back