Anyone make widened rear inner wheel wells?

-

chip77

60 Plymouth Valiant
Reaction score
Going to move the springs in on my 65 Barracuda and was wondering if anyone knew of a company that makes "new" inner wheel wells that would already be widened? Thanks

well crap... thats back to 67..... you may ask him he may be able to provide....

i had a 65 and it had the same thing done to it just cut and bend the metal to widen... im thinking the metal for the wheel wells will all you will need and not the hinge parts due to the cuda deck lid style..

Whatever you would buy would have to be welded in anyway. Just by a sheet of steel and cut your own after making templates.

Many thanks guys. Some good places to start. I was kind of hoping that someone made a complete new stamping (one piece) wheel well.....Probably just end up doing the splice thingy. :)

Many thanks guys. Some good places to start. I was kind of hoping that someone made a complete new stamping (one piece) wheel well.....Probably just end up doing the splice thingy. :)

This way you keep the inner most fender and just move it inboard and add what you need with a small strip of metal :glasses7:

I was kind of hoping that someone made a complete new stamping (one piece) wheel well

thats called wheel tubs... alston morrison etc. have them..... ...do as memike said.... looks nice works well. not hard

Nobody makes much for the early As. You have to cut them yourself and make the filler.

-
Back