Anyone own a .177 rifle or BB/ pellet bore bristle/ cleaning brush?

-
Suddenly occurred to me they might make great brushes to clean the harness connector cavities for the ECU, the VR, and the distributor pickup connector

.17 Cal. Rifle Bore Brush
Yeah, almost 100% sure I have one in a kit. I have a Ruger .177 break action pellet rifle. 1250FPS. It'll put a pellet through a dog's skull.

"If you think of it" see if it will fit any of the connectors.......if you have any LOL

"If you think of it" see if it will fit any of the connectors.......if you have any LOL
You mean like this? Lemmie go see if I have some connectors.
DSCF1708.JPG

It fits the distributor connector "purdy dang good".

Damn Rob, I got a Banjamin Whisper, 1250 FPS with .177 alloy pellets. I got a bigger variable power scope on mine now. Pretty quiet with that muzzle baffle. Never hit anything larger than a mouse on a fence but I can put 2 pellets in the top of the "B" of a Budweiser can at 50 feet. Im actually looking for the .22 barrel for this. I thought you were not supposed to clean a pellet bore? Something about the lead lining the bore? Hard to believe that barrel doesnt bend when you break barrel **** it. Its a Nitro gas cylinder, no spring.
benjamin-prowler-nitro-piston-sbd-air-rifle_1616596714.jpg

Damn Rob, I got a Banjamin Whisper, 1250 FPS with .177 alloy pellets. I got a bigger variable power scope on mine now. Pretty quiet with that muzzle baffle. Never hit anything larger than a mouse on a fence but I can put 2 pellets in the top of the "B" of a Budweiser can at 50 feet. Im actually looking for the .22 barrel for this. I thought you were not supposed to clean a pellet bore? Something about the lead lining the bore? Hard to believe that barrel doesnt bend when you break barrel **** it. Its a Nitro gas cylinder, no spring.
View attachment 1715827998
I haven't cleaned it using that. I just happen to have that size brass brush in a gun cleaning kit.

LOL I ain't trynna clean a GUN, man. I'm tryin' to clean Mopar connectors.

I clean my air rifles occasionally with modified weed eater line that pulls a patch through. You don't want to over do it. I have a 17-222 rifle that needs more attention because it hits 4100fps. It is hard on the barrel and the ground squirrels.

D5E1E402-D581-4FD2-B1A8-7AFAE948D105.jpeg
Cut the smooth end off a torch tip cleaner and run it in and out several times, working it around in the socket. Flush the contact with cleaner. This does a nice job. And it’s not aggressive enough to remove any metal.

-
Back