Anyone own a Ram SRT-10?

-

Walker434

Reaction score
If so, how do you like it? I'm looking at a silver 2004 regular cab with 100,000 miles. Has the Viper V10 and T56 six speed. The only bad review I've heard is horrible gas mileage but that doesn't bother me. You pay to play, I just think this would be a really fun little fast truck. Appreciate any insight from people that own or have owned one. Thanks!

Is it a Viper V10 or a truck V10? I think they are a tad different.

Sweet! 13.6 QM times. 9/15 MPG. had a 5th shock on the rear axle to prevent wheel hop!
2004 Color Breakdown Regular Cab
Flame Red
Black 1269
Bright Silver Metallic 698
VCA Edition 50
Total 3057

The '04 SRT-10 Truck is too light in the *** end for that much engine and doesn't have traction control making it a PIA to handle and occasionally downright dangerous. While it can be fun, play at your own risk...

The '04 SRT-10 Truck is too light in the *** end for that much engine and doesn't have traction control making it a PIA to handle and occasionally downright dangerous. While it can be fun, play at your own risk...

There's a lot of home built trucks just as light and with even more horsepower just as there are a lot of SRT10's that haven't landed on their roofs.

Everything is play at your own risk. Even a Honda Civic.

My brother has a black one, sidelined right now because he needs a mainshaft in the trans. He loves it though, fast truck!

-
Back