Anyone purchased from Vans?

-

powerwagon70s

Good hands, lousy taste in cars
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has used Vans Restoration parts. Prices seem reasonable, was wondering about quality.
Thanks,

I have bought quite a bit from him, pretty good stuff. I will buy again from him. He always has a good show at Carlisle.

I just bought a new gas tank from them,i liked the quality of it for the price but decided to metal prep and paint it for longevity and look's.very happy with the purchase,now i just got to install it and do my front end rebuild and I' be going upstream!

lilfish.JPG

I bought a pair of `68-only black button outside door handles for about $130 for the pair, and a set of window handles for $10 each. Sure, they're probably made "off-shore", but for the money, Van's offers a great value.

I have never heard of them either, do they have a web page/address

They've been running half page ads in all the Mopar magazines lately. They also sell on e-Bay. Should be easy to find.... :wink:

i purchase things all the time from them and i've meet them at the shows and they will help you mike

i just passed on his made in china gas tank for one made here in the states. remember to take care of your own.cost me 15 dollars more but all my money is still here in america where my car was built.

-
Back