anyone put 340 emblems on snorkel hood scoop?

-

jdsduster

Reaction score
looking for photos to see how they look.im thinking of putting them on my snorkel hood scoop.

I've had 340 emblems on my scoop for years....Leanna/CudaChick1968 powdercoated the 6pk emblem for me in a custom color :D

Attachments

• Demon Build 166.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 277
Like this?
vbpgimage.php

yes,but the ones im thinking about say 340 four barrel.i like em.i think it will look good,im wanting photos to see where they look best

Like the 3rd gen B and E body emblems. That should look good. I haven't put the 400 Magnum emblems back on my Charger... or any of the others actually. All the non Mopar people have to ask what it is.

I put "360 FOUR BARREL" decals on mine that the local sign shop, Al's Signs, copied from an original set. Came out great. I'll get some pics up later. Gotta pay a bill before 5pm.

those look great,like the way you colored matched.got mine comming today,expensive though.they really set off the scoop

Thanks. I bought those from someone here. Didn't pay much for them, but they were kinda rough. My body shop buddy cleaned them up and painted them. I like the way they came out.

Here are my decals on the scoop. They are sized and colored like the original emblems.

Took some quick shots in the dark and inside my trailer.

Attachments

• 340 FOUR BARREL decal 001.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 136
  • 340 FOUR BARREL decal 002.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 131
  • 340 FOUR BARREL decal 004.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 124
  • 340 FOUR BARREL decal 005.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 128
  • 340 FOUR BARREL decal 007.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 133
Dang , Mopar had some cool looking scoops!

-
Back