Anyone seen a new Dart on the road?

-
Ive actually seen 4 or 5, here in rural northwest ohio, saw my 2nd volt today as well.

the Dart looks way to similar to the kia

Dealer by me has around 10 lined up out front , I guess they are not moving .

I seen one on the freeway about a month ago here in So. California. It's was a black sporty looking model. I kind of liked it. With gas at $4.50+ a gallon here it might make more sense to own a newer Dart than a 68.

Chrysler's western region HQ is in our building - saw one today in their part of the parking garage - orange...it's not really very distinct looking from the rear quarter...the old Darts really didn't look like anything else on the road. Can't really say the same for this one. As my Pop used to say, when all the cars are designed in the wind tunnel, it'll be hard to tell them apart.

Zero seen In Mayberry, NC but they have one at our our Local dealership. The Salesman tried to make a deal with me trading in my 73 Dart. His big selling point was all the "Hidden" extra storage under the passenger seat cushion. I didn't even test drive it but I Do like it. It looks okay but all new cars look good to a point. I told him I would come back with my family to check it out.

I've been looking and have only seem two on the road, they are difficult to spot in any sort of traffic. They aren't Neons either - they are Alfas!

I've been looking and have only seem two on the road, they are difficult to spot in any sort of traffic. They aren't Neons either - they are Alfas!

I agree, nothing like the neon, the hood looks great and makes it deferent then others, not my cup of tea, but it is what it is.. yes I walked around the one that was the pace car for the Texas race nation wide nascar..
MPG is what they are going for...

Even though we know its a new design Something about the rear facia just screams NEON !

I have seen a few, the whole new car thing is not for me but if I were in the market I would defiantly take a close look at it. (It would be between the SRT (If it's AWD) and the STI and possible the other new subi (FRS?) if it came out with more hp)

the whole new car thing is not for me

And that pretty much sums up why I honestly couldn't tell you if I've seen one or not. I can spot that purple and black '72 Duster I haven't seen before cruising up the parkway, but there could be a whole line of new Darts sitting at the red light and I'd be so busy actually looking at the light or watching the right of way traffic or waiting to see if the pedestrian actually knows how to cross a street safely I wouldn't be able to tell you that there's a whole line of new Darts sitting at the red light.

It's a new car. New cars just don't turn my head.

I was at a cruise at the local A&W and there was one there. Two young salesmen had it there to drum up business. As soon as they saw my 68 Dart they wanted me to park beside the new one so they could take pictures. I looked the car over and was not impressed. The two salesmen went on trying to compare the new dart to mine!! I got very frustated with them and walked away before I said something they would not like. Not my cup of tea, but no worse than anything else around at the moment. I will want to see the SRT when it comes out.

Just wondering , I've seen a lot of ads on Craigslist for the new Dart . But have yet to see one in person.I wonder how the negative stereotypes of the old A -body's . ( Al Bundys "Dodge" Duster as an example) will affect sales .

Nobody in the market for a new Dart has ever heard of an A body.

They're selling here, I've seen quite a few. If my wife gets tired of her baby Benz we'll probably consider one.

I saw a dark red dart with a carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber spoiler, BBS rims, and lowered a couple of inches just last week. At first I hated the new dart but this one... damn this one was clean

I wouldn't know the difference between this new Dart and all the other new stuff on the road anymore. The only thing I do notice is old cars and hot girls!

I have been thinking about getting one for my daughter to drive but all of the ones I have seen thus far are the turbo 4. I am looking for one with the tiger shark 6 in it.

Saw one a couple of weeks ago at a golf tourney (hole in one award). No body won it or if they did they didn't claim it. I looked it over and recognized the Fiat in it ( I've owned several). I spoke to the dealer rep and he said they have been selling a bunch here in the U.P. but I've yet to see one in motion.

Actually, i've seen more old Darts on the road than new ones.
Which is old= 4
New= 1

My wife drove one and loved it. I have saw two on the road. Hopefully I can keep her from buying one until the SRT come out or Dodge has a SCCA optioned car. A 4wd, v6 duel turbo would be interesting.

-
Back