Anyone seen this 66 Dart Wagon?

-

Rockerdude

Rock n' Roll and A-bodies
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Man this thing looks and sounds good. Not sure if he had the whole '1200 ever produced' thing correct, but still very nice to see another one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB3fq-k85PQ"]1966 Dodge Dart Wagon $24,900.00 - YouTube[/ame]

did they make a dart wagon worth $25,000? cause I wouldn't pay that for one!

I'd buy myself an E body that needed repairs before I paid that!

It's worth what someone is willing to pay for it, and honestly I think with everything done to it, if I was a millionaire I would pay that for it. There's more than that in it I'll bet.

I saw it up close, spoke to seller at at All-Chrysler Nationals, PA this July. also saw it in earlier years at the same show. Price was a little less than what you see here....think it was around 19K-20K. Seller said is his son's, and son is moving on with busy life. Tail lights have custom made lenses that are VERY nice and unique...I was impressed. Not what I'd want to spend, but as a 66 Dart 270 wagon owner myself I am intrigued by what was done to it. Dig the rear antenna modification! You don't see 66 Dart wagons with such work & investment! I prefer work done to restore or over-restore such a car to ORIGINAL '66 condition.... Lots of power in this car, though!

-
Back