Anyone using Dougs D453 headers on Magnum heads?

-
How far down do they hang in relation to the trans (auto) pan mating surface? Liking the looks of these, I want as tucked up as I can find.

And I've never heard that a header gasket had a different port opening than a stock one did.

If you look on summit or jegs you can find several sets of header gaskets with different opening sizes than stock. I used Mr. Gasket ultra seal gaskets on mine with EQ heads and they didn't overlap like the stock ones you show. In fact I researched them to find a gasket that had the proper opening to match the port and header with as little difference as possible. They've been on the car now for at least 3 yrs. and no leaks

How far down do they hang in relation to the trans (auto) pan mating surface? Liking the looks of these, I want as tucked up as I can find.
Here are some picks of mine, car sits low and has some rake, using bisket type mounts 15 inch rims with 205/65 front ,rear 245/60 but no scrapes over speed humps. Sorry about the shitty pics but it gives you an idea.

IMG_1660.JPG

IMG_1661.JPG

IMG_1662.JPG

-
Back