Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler_s18

k-member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
i am looking for a not popular car or rare. maby an a-body just something you dont see many of on the road. i really like the t-type buicks(grand nationals, regals etc) but would like it turbo. need it to be a decent driver around $5000 i could go higher but not more then $9000. or i could trade either a 98 dodge 1500 auto 5.9, or a 99 blazer 4,3 5 speed zr2. i am really tired on new cars and cars that everyone has. i am in denver but can drive to get the right car. thanks tyler

i dont really want a fwd but if it is cool enough... lol

You did say RARE?
1963 Princess Grace of Monaco Ford Thunderbird. 2000 made and this is #808. 390 300 horse. You can drive this knowing damn good and well that you WONT see another one setting at the stop lite with you in this lifetime. Pictures are somewhere on this site. Maybe in the "72 Triple Black Duster" post. The rarest T-Bird on the face of the planet. You'd be lucky if there were 150 of these left anywhere. It's in West Plains, Missouri 65775. #1 book value of $35000 but it is NOT a #1. High 3 or low 2. Will entertain offers. Ask me about the history involveing the Teamsters. While driving, people see this car and they head directly for the chiropractor after twisting their neck. I take it out maybe 3 or 4 times a year. Sometimes we drive it over to Branson to the Shepard of the Hills car show. It's on their site also.
Small Block

that t-bird would be sweet. my first car was a 64 that i never got to drive but yours is well outta my price range and i wouldnt be able to keep it garaged like it deserves

Are you looking for vintage Iron? If not the (neon) SRT-4 is a fun little car. My fastest stock time 13.69 in the 1/4. Beat the snot out of many-a mustangs and camaros with that thing,and if I could take it easy,get close to 30 mpg. But I will warn you if you race a lot(at the strip ONLY!) and romp on it alot you can get some crummy mileage. One time I got an average 13 m.p.g after a day at the strip and on an auto-x coarse,then drove home and tested the top speed on some back desert roads(153 mph-power limited!) But still a fun little car!

i really would like a oldie but if i cant find the right one before to long i will look more into the new ones. in a month i had a front diff, timing chain, tranny, and computer all go out on me on different cars lol so i am really tired of new cars lol

CudasRule has a 67 Cuda Fastback for sale. Asking 11. but would probably take 10k.

i been lookin at that one. my aunt is from atwood so when i go visit i will look at it. there was a 70 sweptline with a 383 in denver for the same price. i bought my 65 form the same guy with the 70 so i will give him a call and see if it is still around like if the posting expired

how about a 77 grand prix #s matching Olds 350 { lawsuit car } 2tone metallic green with a white vinyl landeau , not mint but a fun driver -the ladies all stare could use some tlc but definitely in your price range

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=61948

1964 Valiant Signet V8 $9995. near Albany,NY

Rare 2dr Hardtop
Rare factory 273 V8 factory car,
{built in the first month the 273 was an option}
last year for the pushbutton Auto tranny SHifter.

DSCN2131_Medium.JPG

Tyler, If you would want a project i have several that are desireable.
76 F body Road Runner with factory sunroof and a console auto with a factory 360
62 plymouth belvedere 2 dr post

I'll email you pics of the truck this evening.
Small Block

My brother has a 66 Cuda 273 4bbl V-8 auto for sale. It's listed in the "Cars for sale" section on this board. The thread has pics of it, etc. $5800.00 or best. Take a look. Thanks.

I've got a '66 charger with 58,000 miles for 10K. If you are looking for a driver that you don't need to garage I have a couple of old Magnums. You don't see them around much. Or if you want an interesting project I have an '81 Mirada with T-Tops. How aobut an '88 RX-7 with 45,000 miles? None of the cars are rare, but they are all fairly unique nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back