Anything we can do for our soldier?

-
$ on the waaaaay!
It's the very least I can do for someone who proudly puts his life on the line for all of us everyday.

Just a thought but may help this man out. I am wondering if there is a department of Veteran affairs or something similar that would help? Just a thought. I am in also.

Ok guys I can't even begin to thank everybody enough. I have some info from my insurance company today and it is really good. Come to find out that since we have never had a claim that in January when they redid our policy they dropped our deductible to $500 instead of $1000. With that said the entire deductible is now covered!!! Please do not send any more money please please please!!! We have everything now required to get our place back to the way it was minus the security and safe feeling we had before. I will be contacting a few home security companies in the following days as well as visiting a few small arms dealers if you know what I mean. Once again thank you so much for your generousity in our time of distress it is appreciated more then you guys will ever know.

I Will send Corey a donation this week. Awaiting deposits and just paid $250.00 for a new windshield for my work van today.

Tom there is no need. It is covered now by more then needed. Please don't.
I was typing my post and did not see your post. Good to hear that you are covered. Damn your lawn tractor was also stolen about 1 1/2 yrs ago if I recall. Fayetteville is that bad??? I thought about moving there last yr.

I believe it would be nice if a few more donations would come in..... take the family out to dinner and enjoy yourselves. I know it would relieve some tension... you know what I mean.

Ok guys I can't even begin to thank everybody enough. I have some info from my insurance company today and it is really good. Come to find out that since we have never had a claim that in January when they redid our policy they dropped our deductible to $500 instead of $1000. With that said the entire deductible is now covered!!! Please do not send any more money please please please!!! We have everything now required to get our place back to the way it was minus the security and safe feeling we had before. I will be contacting a few home security companies in the following days as well as visiting a few small arms dealers if you know what I mean. Once again thank you so much for your generousity in our time of distress it is appreciated more then you guys will ever know.
Good news ! I think I can say this for alot of us here when I say . No thanks needed .. What you have done for us . I want to thank you . Im happy to help you in any way I can . I may not have posted on all ur updates but i was following most of them . Thanks man thank you so much take the famliy out have a good time buddy . :cheers:

Do you own or rent the house? If you own it, maybe the "little extra" can be used for an alarm system. If you rent, take the family out for dinner like suggested above.

We own and hopefully we will have it on the market within the next 30 days. I am going to use this break in as leverage to get my transfer paperwork pushed through. Hoping to move back to KY by the end of the year.

Security system will give you and yours some peace of mind. My daughter put one in about six months ago. Unfortunately her neighborhood has declined. She has new orders, but still owns the house when she transfers.

-
Back