Apipco plastic glove box liner two thumbs up!

-

71DodgeDemon340

Reaction score
Got my plastic glove box in the mail today from Apipco, very nice piece and super sturdy. Pretty quick shipping too, got mine in about 4 days.

I think there is no need to tell you which is the old paper one and which is the new abs plastic one lol

IMG_1400.JPG

IMG_1401.JPG

IMG_1402.JPG

IMG_1403.JPG

Some good quality, i mean you gotta tweak it slightly to get the holes lined up but I wouldn't expect it to be more maneuverable than the flimsy paper lol

Same here man, i was looking at it like why the hell did i even put it back in the dash after the car was done lol

I swung by Apipco tonight to pick up my new glove box liner. Carl seems like a stand up guy. I have some more work to do on my dash before I can install the glove box liner, but it looks like a well built product. I just bought my duster a week and a half ago and the old glove box was a pile of mush on the floor, so this will be much nicer.

If anyone has other hard to find plastic or vacuum formed parts for any car he'd be happy to look into making a new product if the need is there.

-
Back