Arab drifting?

-
No need to post your whole political view on how,why and when and who's to blame.

This was not a political thread and in no way was my post intended to be taken as a political response either.

Everyone is really tired of other's political views being shoved down their throat.

Good point dusted72, and you didn't even have to start talking politics.

Ihearold, you sound angry and red in the face, no offense.

Angry, maybe so, red in the face. Not even. As for political views. I won't post mine here because these boards are monitored and I don't want to be labeled a "domestic terrorist"! Somewone else started the stuff when they just couldn't take the vid clips at face value and let it be. Had to start with the terrorist crap. I thought the videos were interesting. Stupid but interesting in the fact that people in the Arab countries are into cars and speed just like in the USA. These are people and don't say anything about them until you have walked in their shoes.

Angry, maybe so, red in the face. Not even. As for political views. I won't post mine here because these boards are monitored and I don't want to be labeled a "domestic terrorist"! Somewone else started the stuff when they just couldn't take the vid clips at face value and let it be. Had to start with the terrorist crap. I thought the videos were interesting. Stupid but interesting in the fact that people in the Arab countries are into cars and speed just like in the USA. These are people and don't say anything about them until you have walked in their shoes.

First of all they don't wear shoes they wear sandals. I spent 6 months in the UAE (United Arab Emerates) and a couple more in Saudi. I guess my comments were over the top, but these people don't have anything else to do over there. (They have sand and oil and nothing else). So they choose to not like the western world and blow each other up. The way I see it is right now we can fight there or have more planes falling from the sky here.
Drill for oil here. Just my 2 cents.

Hey I'm sorry if I came off harsh everyone, I just wish they'd go faster with no seatbelt and the sun roof open...lol
You know though....I didn't see one controlled turn, just a bunch of arabs getting into a slide at high speed on an abandoned air strip, no corse?

Cool video though

Wow... you know not ever arab is a terrorist.... I have a couple of arab friends at school and they're great people. Sometimes I hate being associated with americans... good lord.

True enough, not every Arab is a muslim, some are Christian, if they can avoid being beheaded. Islam is a death cult, that was created by Mohammed (Police Be Upon Him), a 9 year old raping pedophile. They all have the potential to be a terrorist. You know what they say in the Middle East, "kids.....they blow up so fast".

How ya like them apples??

Anyways, lighten up Francis.

No I did not. But I shoud have known better. LOL Sorry all did not mean to start a fight. Just thought it was funny.

Nah the video was funny and honestly it looked like it could be a lot of fun on some sort of closed off area, haha.

It's kind of my fault for starting the argument so sorry about that.

-
Back