Are The Mopar Commando Aluminum Head Good ?????

-

demons408ci

Demons408Ci
Reaction score
:razz: :dontknow: I HAVE A SET OF J HEADS BUT ONE HAS A BAD SPOT ON IT DO NOT FILL GOOD ABOUT PUTING IT ON MY 408 I SEEN A SET OF COMMANDO HEADS AT WERK ALUMINUM. DO NOT NOW IF THAY DI ME GOOD NOT NEED INFO IF YOU NOW PLZ HIT ME UP THX

demons408ci said:
Thers One That Is Good One Is Trash
???????????????????????????
The question on the Comando heads is a good one. The problem with the heads are that they need work out of the box. The intake valves are hide behind the wall of the chamber. Once you remove the material to allow the valve to open and flow unobstructed, it flows very nicely. While your there, you might as well spend the time/cash to do a bowl porting.
This work should out do a fully ported set of J heads easy. You'll also have plenty of room left to futherly port the head out more.

OK THX FOR THE INFO
THAY DO NOT LOOK NEW AND THE MEN THAT BAYING FROM SAYS HE HAD BIGER VALVE PUT IN THEM AND HAD HEAD WERK TO THEM TOO SIZE OF VALVES DO NOT NOW? THER ONLY A YEAR OLD RAN FOR YEAR BE FOR HE
GAT HEM A BB FOR HES A/FX DRAG CAR I DO NOT NOW IF GET THEM :dontknow: :banghead:

demons408ci said:
AND THE MEN THAT BAYING FROM SAYS
AND HAD HEAD WERK TO THEM TOO SIZE OF VALVES DO NOT NOW?

GAT HEM A BB FOR HES A/FX DRAG CAR I DO NOT NOW IF GET THEM :dontknow: :banghead:

Look, I'm not trying to be a jerk, but your spelling above actually has me somewhat baffled. Not that I'm a great speller or make great use of what I learned in school, buttttttt.............

1st line;
Your purchase is from several men?
2nd line
I'm just out right confused. Sorry.

rumblefish360 said:
Look, I'm not trying to be a jerk, but your spelling above actually has me somewhat baffled. Not that I'm a great speller or make great use of what I learned in school, buttttttt.............

1st line;
Your purchase is from several men?
2nd line
I'm just out right confused. Sorry.
i agree!

For what it's worth;

The following is a PM to me from the post starter demons408ci.

:thefinge: My bad men that your a <***> and i'm a dum *** if you can not uder stand what im saying do not replay

Sorry! From {The dum *** } :bootysha: :finga:

Damn shame. I come to the board, see a post, try to answer it, and get delightful PM's. This furtherly shows the amazing intelligence and cooth, not to mention the thankfulness of demons408ci.
I am certainly not a speller worth mention, but you have certainly shown me the way to new depths.
Do not PM me with such dribble.
rumblefish360 said:
I wasn't kidding. I'm not trying to bust your chops here.
But I guess a little bustin is in order , re-read your post for a look into your spelling issue. Please get a dictionary. Learn to use it. Others may actually think you have smarts. :thumblef:

pagilman said:
I understand demon perfectly, I am multilingual, pagilman
Well, GOD bless you , or is it he blessed you, maybe both. Probably both I bet. But I'm not here to decifer poor english from an American. I can understand those from Germany, Swedan and Mexico better though there posts may be a bit broken, theres a marked difference.
My fav. is this one;
uder stand
Is this a cows uder that stands up?
Or is it that he is standing on a uder?
Is he saying he can stand one up?
OR, is it an utter standing of stupid remarks?
Is this the correct spelling of a cows milk producing gland.

rumblefish360 said:
Well, GOD bless you , or is it he blessed you, maybe both. Probably both I bet. But I'm not here to decifer poor english from an American. I can understand those from Germany, Swedan and Mexico better though there posts may be a bit broken, theres a marked difference.
My fav. is this one;

Is this a cows uder that stands up?
Or is it that he is standing on a uder?
Is he saying he can stand one up?
OR, is it an utter standing of stupid remarks?
Is this the correct spelling of a cows milk producing gland.

yeah rumblefish360 your good at understanding the halfbroken english of the swedish and german guys, i understand you and everything written on this forum but this guy posting here just left me totaly confused:( hope he takes this in a constructive way and checks his writing again!

Thanks my man. I only mean this in a constructive way.
I'm really not into a pi$$ing contest. It only muddys up the board and topics and drains the board of any credit built up from it's members, down to a childs level.
So I'm stopping here and will only go on with the topic at hand.

its SO good to see you boys playing nicely together!!! :thumblef: .....well it looks like demons408ci isnt gonna respond to you so THATS good!!!

-
Back