Are these red/white buckets 1967 Dart Seats?

-

VintageRacer67

1967 Dart GT 318/Auto
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I’m new to the forum and new to Mopars in general. I have a 1967 Dart GT project car a recently purchased. It has a red interior with red/white cloth and vinyl bucket seats. The pattern on them doesn’t look like other ‘67 Dart seats I see online. Can anyone confirm they are 1967 Dart seats, and if so explain why they look different? I apologize if this is a rookie question and appreciate any help. Thanks!

867B19D6-3248-442D-B6F4-ECFE3C9FA0AF.png

646C1A5F-A4BA-427A-B951-3EA30E8523FD.png

They look like A body bucket seats, someone upholstered them to their taste. They don't look bad, just not my cup of tea.

I believe the front seat bottoms have the correct pattern.

Curious as to why someone reupholstered all but what usually wears out first.

Yep, never seen those before. This is out of the Legendary catalog:
upload_2021-4-20_7-47-41.png

At least they saved the medallions.

Yes, I was looking at the Legendary website before. It sounds like they are the best company to order from when I need covers and foam to redo the seats correctly.
Even my custom upholstery buddy uses them. He can't hand make covers for what the Legendary covers cost. They have the proper embossing which is impossible to duplicate. Even a simple bench seat looks good.

785.jpg

new seat cover.jpg

Check the prices direct from Legendary and also from Dante's, who gets theirs from Legendary. I found it cheaper and quicker from Dante's.

-
Back