Are you a narcissist?

-
Well, considering you didn't post a score, even a made up one, makes this seem like some kind of experiment

Sadism got a 3.29

Machiavelinism a 3.14

Narcissism a 2.71

Psycopathy a 2.43

Only 28 very tilted questions, but as they said, for entertainment and not anything serious.

Okay, I'll be fair....

Test.png

I laugh when stupid people get hurt. I know I'm not the life of the party. I don't care so much for violent movies or sports but I'm not against them.

I did the IQ test and scored 1 out of 3.

I took the same test again 2 minutes later and scored 3 out of 3. :thumbsup:

So, I can conclude that my memory function is tickety-boo. :lol:

By todays current standards, just about everyone will be called that at some point. While I see the "humor" in this sort of thing I can't help but to think it's a small way to normalize being called a narcissist as it's a favorite way to shut down or invalidate someone during an argument.

Machiavellianism 3.71

Narcissism 3.57

Psychopathy 1.71

Sadism 2.57

I do love it when mean people get theirs...
Oh, and I like the physicality in Pro Hockey.

For ***** and giggles here is mine.

Just for the record I only enjoy certain people getting what they have coming to them. Got no issues with the average Joe.

Machiavellianism2.71
Narcissism3.00
Psychopathy2.29
Sadism3.29
low ⇒ average ⇒ high level

Pretty vague stuff...

Machiavellianism

Narcissism

Psychopathy

Sadism

low ⇒ average ⇒ high level

By todays current standards, just about everyone will be called that at some point. While I see the "humor" in this sort of thing I can't help but to think it's a small way to normalize being called a narcissist as it's a favorite way to shut down or invalidate someone during an argument.

Or to use for ones personal information to be used as an aid to win that argument by making them give up.

I don’t generally label people, but I do recognize personality traits pretty quickly.

Ok, @kerndog, have everyone on FXBO websites take the test and send you their results. Then, categorize the respondents by engine size and compare their test results and "see what shakes out". Also, compare test results according to FXBO membership and see what shakes out.
:steering:

A true narcissist would never admit to being one ..A narcissist cannot accept criticism has very thin skin and only speaks of himself and his achievements..I work for one..they ok people but don't expect them to like anything you got or agree with you..It's their world we are just peons...true ****

After two Voodoo Ranger IPA beers:

A large jump from green to red.
Same old, lovable narcissist.
Same old, fun-loving psychopath.
Same old, often misunderstood sadist.

Screenshot_20240429-203525~2.png

A true narcissist would never admit to being one ..A narcissist cannot accept criticism has very thin skin and only speaks of himself and his achievements..I work for one..they ok people but don't expect them to like anything you got or agree with you..It's their world we are just peons...true ****
There is an "engineer" on the other site that fits this description to the letter. Venture on over to check it out. I use this same screen name everywhere:

Are you a narcissist?

The first question is are you a male or female, I bet the results are set to make the female seem more narcissist than a male answering the same questions.

Ok, @kerndog, have everyone on FXBO websites take the test and send you their results. Then, categorize the respondents by engine size and compare their test results and "see what shakes out". Also, compare test results according to FXBO membership and see what shakes out.
:steering:
The winner will probably have an F8 green 4-door Plymouth Barracuda with a 225ci 2-BBL engine, 904 transmission, bench seat and Houndstooth upholstery with a Flower Power vinyl top and exhaust turn-downs.
:poke:

-
Back