Are you annoying ?

-
Hmmm, must have be written by a Chevy fan. No mention of the Camaro guys or the annoying Vette guys either. Mopar guy for 40 years and proud of it...

Jalopnik enthusiasts like to look at cars; not discuss cars, tech, work, or anything...

Otherwise, MOPAR fans would be the #1 most beloved fanbase, according to their description of us.

- CK

Are you annoying ?

Depends on who you are and where you stand with me.
I'll give you the shirt off my back if I like ya, or make you take yours off and run naked down the block screaming if I don't like you.

How is it our fualt that are cars not only look better but handle better and go faster? lol

According to some people, annoying would not come close to describing me.
Hey, we all have our own special talents.

In case you haven't noticed, I can be as abrasive as a corn cob on an inflamed hemorroid....

I am one . I Drive in with open headers and leave with the tires smoking. But I don't stand by my car with my arms on my chest and my legs spread like a tough guy as most do. I'm proud of my car but I know there are nicer and faster. I know I annoy others so I always give it one good rev to make a dust storm for others parked around me. After they dust them off I re-fire it for the trailer queens. Its a "DUSTER"

Wow...and all this time I thought they liked me. Annoying? What else is it about me I don't know? I'm putting my cars up for sale so I can buy a cool Camaro...a red one...with the 307 c.i. SS option...so I can be a cool dude again. Now where'd I put my Pony hightops?

now those Ebody guys can be an annoying bunch. :) I go to a Mopar show and they are always walking around my car pointing at stuff...at least I drive mine.

I am one . I Drive in with open headers and leave with the tires smoking. But I don't stand by my car with my arms on my chest and my legs spread like a tough guy as most do. I'm proud of my car but I know there are nicer and faster. I know I annoy others so I always give it one good rev to make a dust storm for others parked around me. After they dust them off I re-fire it for the trailer queens. Its a "DUSTER"

i firmly believe if you live in this country and don't like the sound of an american v8 and the smell of tire smoke that you may be a communist.

Am I annoying ?

HAHAHAHA...

Enough to raise a blood blister on concrete :D

mmmehh... 'rats, mice & cammers' need thumb sucking therapy. :glasses7:

HEMI !!!

UT-Oh, i guess so. Especially the loud exhaust. F'em if they don't like it :)

Remember those words when someone rides by your house at 3am and wakes up your sleeping baby.

...or you when you've reached retirement age. ;) LMAO...

It's funny, and often amazing, how inconsideration ALWAYS comes back to haunt you years later.

The sound of loud motors help us sleep. If its to quiet we have nightmares. Its sort of like a la la bye in our house.

-
Back