Arizona FABO Members Local Shows & Events Interest

-
just a heads up for the new year...

Just Sell it Automotive swap at Glendale Comm College is Sunday 1/8/17, usually starts around 7am if not before...

but the day before is:

00J0J_gQ498jJibKY_1200x900.jpg

Two days in a row...oh my...:thumbsup::steering::lol:

PLUS....

All the auction fun coming up...must be at least 5 different major auto auction houses in town this year...

Is anyone going to the 67th Ave and Bell tomorrow evening. The 23rd... I imagine the Xmas Eve show is off but what about the evening before. Barring any weather that may happen, I am thinking of taking Natalie over there Friday nite.
OK don't all talk at once

Oh well, weather permitting I guess I will do a drive by and see if there is any reason to park the car.

To all that celebrate these holidays, Let me be the first to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas. A Happy and Healthy New year

To all that celebrate these holidays, Let me be the first to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas. A Happy and Healthy New year

Merry Christmas to you as well.
If you want a white Christmas just come up here, as it is going to snow today and tonight. :D

72 here today and 75 tomorrow. Unbelievable for Christmas

A couple of years ago I ran into a beautiful 70/71? white Duster 340. With the racing stripe. at the O'reily's parts store on Tatum north of Bell road. Is he one of us? Does anyone know him?

Last edited:
Pavilions on January 7th is the R&S night. Should be a HUGE show!

Hope to see a few friends/members there :D

I imagine you need to get there in the morning to get a parking space??? Do you think there will be a Mopar section.

No Mopar section, but I'm sure a few of us will try to park together. It's best to get there early. I've dropped my car off in the morning & gone back later in the day, but I know many people wouldn't do that....

What time are you planning to drop off your car? Do you have any idea where? I will try to do the same, but do not want to end up on the other side of forever

I don't have ANY idea where I'll park until I arrive. I usually just look for someone I know.

As far as what time....I'm hoping for before 10am or so. It will depend a bit on the weather!

I'll predict the weather for 1/7/17...about 45* at 10am...high for the day of 60*...very little chance of precipitation:thumbsup:

-
Back