THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 065.jpg

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 066.jpg

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 067.jpg

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 068.jpg

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 069.jpg

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 072.jpg

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 073.jpg

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 074.jpg

Mike thanks for the winter wonderland pictures. i am in eastern washington and we have only had a few inches of snow so far....

Looks like fun to me. Find a empty parking lot and do some backwards doughnuts with your front wheel drive. The biggest trick in driving in that stuff is to allow yourself plenty of stopping distance. You can control the acceleration with the steering wheel and the gas pedal but stopping
is a bit different. I did a doughnut with my tool truck last week on an icy parking lot. It was fun!

Mike thanks for the winter wonderland pictures. i am in eastern washington and we have only had a few inches of snow so far....
Glad you enjoyed them :happy10:

Looks like fun to me. Find a empty parking lot and do some backwards doughnuts with your front wheel drive. The biggest trick in driving in that stuff is to allow yourself plenty of stopping distance. You can control the acceleration with the steering wheel and the gas pedal but stopping
is a bit different. I did a doughnut with my tool truck last week on an icy parking lot. It was fun!
Yep I know all about that Mike :-D
I had the wife with me and had to make a run to town and take a set of keys to the band my son plays with Zach Williamm and the Reformation is playing tonight :-D

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 070.jpg

That looks like you took the pictures here. I hope this is the last storm this winter.
I hope so to Oklacarcollecto :-D Look at my new parking spot :toothy10:
It was easier going down the drive way :toothy10:

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 075.jpg

THIS IS BUDDY MY NEW BUD 076.jpg

In a case of emergency it will be hard for the beer truck to deliver around your car.

It is beautiful to look at if you are not having to deal with the crap.

Hey neighbor! I'm working over in Blytheville at the Tenaris plant. Pulling a 36 hr shift since the dayshift supervisor couldn't make it in this morning. I just love those 3x12 hr shifts! LOL!

Hey neighbor! I'm working over in Blytheville at the Tenaris plant. Pulling a 36 hr shift since the dayshift supervisor couldn't make it in this morning. I just love those 3x12 hr shifts! LOL!

Hay neighbor :cheers: You hang in there and be safe when it comes time to get back home , There is some crazies out the :toothy10:

I'm sorry I don't know Mike but do you have a blower or do you have some young buck to clear the snow for ya? That wet stuff is murder to move.8)

I would like some more snow here before too long. I've got two snowmobiles in the garage that need to be flogged!
Looks like a typical snow storm for here, but a mess for you guys down south.

Looks like you have a winter wonderland going on back there Mike!
We haven't seen much snow this year. It's been so warm here the grass is starting to grow and flowers are starting to bud up. Hope we don't get a cold snap now.

I'm sorry I don't know Mike but do you have a blower or do you have some young buck to clear the snow for ya? That wet stuff is murder to move.8)
I will let mother nature melt it down the hill DRENO :happy10: it will get up to 38F to day and 45 Monday :cheers:

I would like some more snow here before too long. I've got two snowmobiles in the garage that need to be flogged!
Looks like a typical snow storm for here, but a mess for you guys down south.
It is trying to melt off and we made it to the Moose lodge and hand a great time, Pictures on there way.

Looks like you have a winter wonderland going on back there Mike!
We haven't seen much snow this year. It's been so warm here the grass is starting to grow and flowers are starting to bud up. Hope we don't get a cold snap now.
I have seen green grass year around here 50% of the time greendart :happy10: The roads are slush today and they will refreeze tonight, so I will be driving a few girls to work tomorrow :happy10:
I forgot that sun glasses are a must with all the snow on the ground #-
the sun is out to day :glasses7:
I delivered 3 Boston But's today and know enjoying a soft comfy chair 8)

What a night of :rock: The band sure put on a good show for everyone that had cabin fever 8)

ZWATR Jan 30 032.jpg

ZWATR Jan 30 025.jpg

ZWATR Jan 30 008.jpg

-
Back