Armrests from a 72 Swinger (all 4) complete setup.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have a full set of (4) armrests, (4) backing plates, Two ashtrays and retainers. These armrests are original white and are still soft and not cracked anywhere. The backing plates have no guide pins on them from the factory. The front backing plates do and of the four pins (two on each) one backing plate is missing about 60% of one of the pins (see picture). These armrests and backing plates had some 'yellowing' from age. I took some pictures of them with the yellowing. Using a can of SEM #15103 Super White Dye I dyed all of the armrests and backing plates back to a nice solid white color. The ashtrays are in very nice shape as are the retainers too! These were intended to be used on my 70 Swinger but I went a different direction on the interior restore (see my photo gallery) and will not be using them. These are all packed up in a nice box for the ride. Asking $100.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Pm me or respond to the thread if interested. Thanks. [email protected]
Chas.

036.JPG

037.JPG

085.JPG

086.JPG

087.JPG

088.JPG

089.JPG

090.JPG

091.JPG

By any chance are they still for sale?

Restoring a plum crazy purple dart and installing a white interior.

If not sold consider them sold and contact me for financial arrangements

Thanks, Dennis

Who is first in line ? A little confusing ?

Me ( Chev1171) or someone else?

If me send me a PM to arrange for payment and shipping.

thanks, Dennis

Yeah, confusing it is for sure. I think I sent you a pm that westexdart was next in line for them before you Dennis, (I think I did). Anyhow some others also expressed and interest and checked into them then there was a lapse of time with no response for one reason or another. At this point westexdart is going to send off payment on them so they are considered sold!!. Thanks for the interest. I wish I had more of them to sell but these were the last of the 68/72 ones I have.
Chas.

If for any reason the deal falls through , get back to me and I'll take them. Thanks, Dennis

chev1171 - Just for kicks and giggles, here's a pic of the '70 Plum Crazy Dart with white interior our club (Inland Mopars Car Club) built as our charity project car in 2009. Plum Crazy/white is a very striking color combo.
BTW, the winner of the charity raffle had the car at "Mopars At The Strip" in Las Vegas several weeks ago and won 2nd Place, A-body Modified and had two magazine shoots done while at MATS.

1970_Dodge_Dart_Swinger_built_by_Inland_Mopars (Small).jpg

Great looking car.Just what I had envisioned for the Dart.
Although mine has a black interior ,I felt that a white interior would really set it off.The only issue I have is how to integrate the original trunk go-wing and tail stripe into the color scheme.
The other issue is MAYBE a white vinyl top???
Things to decide, Thanks, Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back