As I age

-

spl440

Everybody's Fool
Reaction score
Walk With Me While I Age
I hope this poem has the same effect on you as it did
on me; then my forwarding it will be worth the
effort. Walk with me while I age - worth the read.

A BEAUTIFUL POEM ABOUT GROWING OLDER

I forgot the words.

If you go back to where you started your walk you might remember.......at least that's what I usually do?? The only thing that I've noticed as I grow old is that common objects seem to be getting heavier and heavier. Even a gallon of milk seems to weigh a ton. Has gravity increased over the years??? Treblig

Last edited:
well, you know what they say, the memory is always the second thing to go

Check you front left pocket?

You know you ARE old when they have to put the number candles on your cake because there's no room for all those single ones.

Or...... By the time they light the last candle, the 1st one has burned all the way down into the icing.....

I have enough trouble walking with myself as I age. The other day somebody asked me my name, and it took a second.

I forget my phone #! Hell, I don't call myself.

My wife's phone # is 2!

You know when you're getting old when you can't tell the wet ones from the dry ones......

My wife's phone number is easy to remember;it's her figure! I mean the one she had when we wed. I mean the one I imagined she had. I mean.....maybe not hers exactly............... Maybe it was Barbi's, you know Ken's Barbi........ awshoot

????? what were we talking about? oh yea it's sunny here and nice and warm.

My wife's phone number is easy to remember;it's her figure! I mean the one she had when we wed. I mean the one I imagined she had. I mean.....maybe not hers exactly............... Maybe it was Barbi's, you know Ken's Barbi........ awshoot
Married ??? I guess now is a good time to see if I have a wife since you mentioned it.
Nope I put my hearing aids in and can't here anyone yelling at me.

Well, maybe you should check the bathroom, mine spends waaay too much time in there.
Not gonna check the bathroom AJ I like being single.
By the way AJ got a new toy hold on.

IMG_0091.JPG
Now this I know how to fix been sitting for 18 years Got it running and back together. need to restore it but it drives and runs good come over and take it for a ride.
If I look in the bathroom I might find that I am married and would have to sell it. I think I'll stay out of the bathroom.

Well sooner or later Fred everybody goes to the bathroom........ lol

Sweet toy; you gonna put a hemi in that thang? lol.
18 years sitting, that's a shame........

Last edited:
Check out “When I was young”, Eric Burden and the animals. Youtube. I could have written the words.

Well sooner or later Fred everybody goes to the bathroom........ lol

Sweet toy; you gonna put a hemi in that thang? lol.
18 years sitting, that's a shame........
I think I'll leave it stock, It's a project for my grand sons to help me with.

-
Back