[SOLD] ASAP Choke Control unit! NEEDED FOR MY DAILY

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking the ceramic piece that the choke wire plugs into? If so, those are hard to find in working order. If you need the choke thermostat assembly that bolts to the intake, I got my NOS one for $20 on E-bay.

He's looking for the electric choke control, not the thermostat. It doe not matter which carburetor he has, only that it has a 12V electric choke. It's supposed to be on there and everybody incorrectly always chunks them. Then the electric choke sees 12V all the time and it's not supposed to.

The part your looking for could also be for 5 types of 4bbl.Carter's, Rochester Quadrajet, as well as many 2bbl. carbs. The verity changes with years also.

Holley should have your part! Summit should carry it. Though do note there are several types used on the Holley's as well. Look at the air horn and grab the list numbers.

I took a ride to Summit from Winder Ga. For a early morning "What the hell" run. Big *** place they got there! WOW!

The part your looking for could also be for 5 types of 4bbl.Carter's, Rochester Quadrajet, as well as many 2bbl. carbs. The verity changes with years also.

Holley should have your part! Summit should carry it. Though do note there are several types used on the Holley's as well. Look at the air horn and grab the list numbers.

I took a ride to Summit from Winder Ga. For a early morning "What the hell" run. Big *** place they got there! WOW!

I'm looking for one of these thingies rumble
mI47p0cG7V8SlNk4O2_nTrA.jpg

Can someone post a better picture of what he needs please?

When were you in Georgia you dog and didn't look me up? lol

You have to find it NOS. they aren't repopped. They only send power to the thermostat when the engine is cold. Like I said, most of them quit working shortly after they were new. The only thing that will happen is the thermostat will take slightly longer to open.

I've got the original one on my Challenger. I doubt it works any more. It's there for show only.

I just did a search and looked on E-bay. There are a few on there if you really need one. I think the big block cars used the ones with the extra resistor on the side.(like the above picture) My 318 car uses the one without the extra resistor.

I'm so sorry but I can not find that part in my bin. I'll keep looking for it. Swore I had it.

FWIW the M body cars as well as F bodys used nearly the same setup; it looks a little different but will work, was used on all engines

I have one I took off of a 360 I'm putting together. Condition unknown. It was a running engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back