[FOR SALE] Ask and you shall recieve! (Flip Top Gas cap Adapter)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Ill have to egt more made thats all! Ill put you on the list if you are serious.
UPDATE: They should be made sometime this week. I have added another 32th of an inch to space it from the body just a bit more. I noticed mine is very very close. Not touching but nearly! Ill keep you posted.:-D

Please put me down for (1) Thanks!

Settled on a new machinist! The manufacturing cost has gone up per pc. I plan to do a minimal price adjustment to the sale price! I plan to meet next week with them, and get a time frame for production to begin.

I will be creating a list as I have in the past of those who have contacted me. We will then publish the list here in the thread.

Thanks guys!

YOU ARE THE BEST MULAS!! I've been watching this thread everyday glad to hear you found a new machinist!! keep us posted. :E
i get my valiant from the paint shop today I'm stoked.

Yes, me too. Just filled up and when it stopped I had gas run down the side. Totally pissed me off. I'm ready for it to not do that anymore.

Cool would like 2 of them but if I can get at least 1 would be awesome so someone else could get 1. I can wait for the second one. Thanks again, dave

OK I have gone back through the thread and through PMs and compiled a list "I think" is complete. Please be aware I have had orders come through on my website as well, and they will be deducted from this first batch of adapters as well.

1. Web order
2. Web order
3. Web order
4. Web order
5. SpeedracerX
6. Khaley71
7. 68 moparmike
8. 69383valiant
9. GILStrj
10. dartsport3604-speed
11. Attenuated
12. Muad'dib15
13. Whitebomber63
14. Swinger74
15. Li'l Demon
16. Cleverbob
17. Bigtom

I have done my best to make sure these are in order that I received requests for them.

I hope to pick them up tomorrow.
As it says in my signature..... PAYPAL preferred!!!! So much easier!

Thanks guys!!!!!!!

OH............ Please for the sake of others... If you are on the list and its just not in the cards for you to purchase it right now, please let me know. Ill pass you but keep you at the top of the list for when you can pick one up!!!!

OK I have gone back through the thread and through PMs and compiled a list "I think" is complete. Please be aware I have had orders come through on my website as well, and they will be deducted from this first batch of adapters as well.

1. Web order
2. Web order
3. Web order
4. Web order
5. SpeedracerX
6. Khaley71
7. 68 moparmike
8. 69383valiant
9. GILStrj
10. dartsport3604-speed
11. Attenuated
12. Muad'dib15
13. Whitebomber63
14. Swinger74
15. Li'l Demon
16. Cleverbob
17. Bigtom

I have done my best to make sure these are in order that I received requests for them.

I hope to pick them up tomorrow.
As it says in my signature..... PAYPAL preferred!!!! So much easier!

Thanks guys!!!!!!!

OH............ Please for the sake of others... If you are on the list and its just not in the cards for you to purchase it right now, please let me know. Ill pass you but keep you at the top of the list for when you can pick one up!!!!

Im def still in... I will pm you later, the only thing is just as last time, I do not have a paypal account.. had a very bad experience with them and will never have a paypal account again.. So, like the last one I bought I will have to do a money order..

Just to clarify guys...... I am supposed to be able to pick them up tomorrow. Once I have checked the tolerance and quality and am comfortable with it, then Ill send out payment info.

Price is just below in my signature! :)

Thanks again!!!!

1. Web order
2. Web order
3. Web order
4. Web order
5. SpeedracerX
6. Khaley71
7. 68 moparmike
8. 69383valiant
9. GILStrj
10. dartsport3604-speed
11. Attenuated
12. Muad'dib15
13. Whitebomber63
14. Swinger74

15. Li'l Demon
16. Cleverbob
17. Bigtom

All RED text have been sent PM's regarding payment details. If you have no paypal account PM me we will get you straight! :)

As for the remaining guys.... I am getting material this week to get the next batch made for y'all! Ill keep you posted on the status.

Again... If now is not a good time for your wallet and I have PMed you please let me know. I will leave you at the top of the list but skip you for the moment.

Thanks guys!!!!!!

All that have been been paid for have shipped.

Please note........ Those that I have PMed............. If you can not buy right now, please be sure to let me know. As you can see there are several people on the list that were not covered by this batch. If you cannot buy right now please allow someone else that is ready.

If I have not heard from you by lets say..next Saturday I will assume it isn't a priority at the moment and offer the others a chance at it.
Thanks guys and gals!
Donnie

I will be PM'ing you tonight or tomorrow.. My payment is going out first thing Monday morning (I had to wait for payday today,... LOL)

1. Web order
2. Web order
3. Web order
4. Web order
5. SpeedracerX
6. Khaley71
7. 68 moparmike
8. 69383valiant
9. GILStrj
10. dartsport3604-speed
11. Attenuated
12. Muad'dib15