[FOR SALE] Ask and you shall recieve! (Flip Top Gas cap Adapter)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have received my Pay Pal payment a few days ago, thx, Bob C.

Sorry Bob, Holiday madness ensued! Its in the mail as of yesterday though!!!! Thanks again!!!!

By the way I have plenty on hand at the moment if anyone else is interested!

Thanks FABO

Hey guys.... I am currently in Germany and will be back to the states around the 23rd of feb. Ill be sure to reply to all of the inqueries then! Thanks!!!!!!!

I got the adapter it works great. I went to home depot in the plumbing and got the square rubber and used it as a gasket (3 bucks), behind the adapter, the picture should show the gasket .I did use self tapping screws none the less it looks good to me.

Attachments

• 102_0450.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 566
  • 102_0452.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 568
  • 102_0456.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 566
  • 102_0455.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 567
Same here. I was prepared to cut and modify the quarter panel on my brother in law's Duster ! Pretty timely. This saves time and effort. I sent a PM, but in case you missed it, what are the payment and shipping terms to Northern CA ?

PM's SENT!!!! Thanks guys!
Dusted44d: Great cheap idea for a gasket!
I have yet to need one when I was able to drive mine, but if I do Ill certainly keep it in mind.

Hey I want in.....Will this work for an F body??? If yes then I need (2)!
Please let me know if i made the cut!

Haha. this is great. Every time I let this thread go for a while, it surfaces and goes crazy again.

Here is the current status guys.

I am waiting on my machinist to get back to me. The story is as follows: In order for me to give a decent price on these it has to be through "hook ups" so I dont pay much to get them manufactured. Well I was having them CNC made by a fellow that recently passed. This situation was through a mutual friend however. Now that frined of mine has basically been waiting to establish a relationship with the new CNC guy and if it works out, then Ill get them made through him still. If not...... I am back to finding another guy to make them again. I have literally just sent a text to the friend of mine to see if he can get them made for me because in the last 2 weeks I have received at least 8 requests for the adapters.

I appreciate your business and Ill be getting things rolling asap!!!!

Thanks guys.
Ill keep this thread updated so you all know when they will be available!!

Love me some FABO!!!

The A body fuel tanks are vented in the filler neck. Look way up the neck and u will find a 1/4 in tube leading to the area where the filler neck goes thru the trunk floor. Hench forth the fuel cap is not vented!

I've lost my cap for the last time. would like one of the next batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back