Attention A/FX Owners

-

billshotrod

Reaction score
The owners of Afxer.com, Steve Mangante and Englishtown are teaming up to try and get as many A/FX cars together as possible. Any A/FX car can join us from tube chassis cars to all steel cars. The event will coincide with the annual Mopars at E-town on Saturday August 24, 2013. There will be a race as well as a show for cars that are not legal to run. If you are interested Stop by our Facebook page AFXER or E-mail us at [email protected]

just getting around to this now? its already march. this should have been started up last year for this years event. perfect example of why the mopars at e-town and fallen to the joke it is today.

just getting around to this now? its already march. this should have been started up last year for this years event. perfect example of why the mopars at e-town and fallen to the joke it is today.

Always with the negative waves.

I think everyone knows how you feel about it by now, you've been clanging the same bell for years. I think I've responded to you every year too. Some things never change. But I digress.

I love A/FX cars, I'm stoked for it, I will definitely be there, even if if I'm the only one friggin' one. Steve Mags is cool, I've chatted with him a few times. He's like an altered wheelbase savant.

Used to love the Atco S/S event when Rickj Demarco would bring the fleet out. There was never huge attendance at those, just a cool event.

I think the Mr. Rich Performace King and Gold Rush are both out here now. I saw them at Carlisle a few years ago, hope to see them. What about Jake's Speed Equipment? There was a blue AWB Nova with Hilborn injection on it a at the Old Time Drags back in the mid 2000s but never saw it again.

I'd love to see the West Coast guys make the trip out here but I know that's probably not likely.

here in Wichita, KS we had Ted DeTar. the kansas badman. a 64 ford falcon. many years later i saw the front fenders off that car in a auto shops rafters. watched him a lot. in the late 60 i went to tulsa ok for the world points finals. from 1966 to 1968. saw tons of cars and people you would know. i talked to Ronnie Sox in 1968, standing next to his 1968 hemi cuda. when new.

-
Back