Attention all Members: Stop Name Calling and Bickering

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeychgo

FABO Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
With this I am putting everyone on notice...

As a general rule here at FABO, I really do not like to moderate / censor people. I believe people should be able to act as adults and treat each other with a little bit of respect.

Of late, I am noticing, that is not the case in some occasions.

This is not grade school. Calling someone a doody head (or whatever other name you think of) does nothing to shore up your argument or make you look smarter. At the same time, just because someone called you a name doesnt mean you have to respond in kind.

People I dont want to have to start banning people, deleting posts, deleting threads, etc. I really want to just let you guys have total freedom of speech. But you have to conduct yourselves in something of a mature manner. I cannot continue to let members become abusive toward other members. In a bar you might get your *** kicked, here you might get banned. It's not a direction I want to take, but this has to stop.

So I am warning everyone. If I see you being abusoive to another memeber, I might just ban you from FABO without question, comment or warning. So consider that before you make a commnt that makes you look like a childish fool.

Rant over. We will now resume normal programming.

Thank you for your understanding......

he is like the principal.. now i think everyone is noticing that were all sick of it.

OK, I'm sorry about the fat chick on the stripper pole...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y"]YouTube - Argument Clinic[/ame]

I found a loophole! I'm a doodie head! Ha! Didn't say I can't call myself names!

I was thinking of sacrificing a virgin, well not sacrificing more like satisfying:-D

you mean, like a "virgin goat"? :toothy10:

We have hi-jacked this thread to poke fun at each other.............sorry Joey.

You are absolutely right in your decision. Thx for keeping FABO the best.

Problem is going to be the follow thru......otherwise it is just an idle threat. Sorry, but 19 years of employment by the USPS this was usually about as far as things would go......We were once getting told the next person who shoots a rubber band will get walked out, with that statement came the bombardment of rubber bands......and no one was walked out.....

I like the pole-and I like the fat chick!

That's welcome news. I don't think Joey or anyone of the mods here are going to loose much sleep by banning anybody that cant follow the rules. It has been bad at times lately and seems that the troll population has increased with the general membership.

That's welcome news. I don't think Joey or anyone of the mods here are going to loose much sleep by banning anybody that cant follow the rules. It has been bad at times lately and seems that the troll population has increased with the general membership.

Yes, I will. I HATE banning people and I HATE deleting posts / threads.

I may be late on this but who is satisfying virgin goats? :la: That's not what I pictured wen I clicked on this thread...:puker:

Seriously, thanks Joey. It's gonna take everyone though... Sometimes people have a rough day and type something bad... instead of us chiming in and taunting that person why not attempt to bring back the peace and get back on the subject of the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back