Status
Not open for further replies.

DBG

'65 Cuda
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
It is with a very sad heart that I tell y'all I will be at the MOPAR Nationals Saturday with my 65 Barracuda and it will be for sale.

Well, needless to say... IT WILL SELL, because I will take a reasonable offer.

It's a very fine untouched survivor example that I bought straight from Vance Cummins from "The Rod Shop" racing team. Vance also is one of the world's best MOPAR restorers.

The reason I'm selling is personal, but it will be sold. It's a slant 6 that runs perfect. I drove it 400 miles or so home when I bought it.

Price??? $5000 OR HIGHEST OFFER!!!!!

Look around for me. It's Baby Blue with original 13 inch tires and rally caps on it. Automatic with floor shifter.

Someone is going to leave the Nationals very very happy.

If no one offers me 5K.... I'll go down to 4.5K if no one offers that...... I'll go to 4K.

Someone is driving "Caroline" home.

Here are a bunch of photos.

buds y'all
Chuck
Dead Guy

cuda1.JPG

cuda2.JPG

cuda5.JPG

cuda6.JPG

cuda7.JPG

cuda8.JPG

cuda9.JPG

cuda4.JPG

WOW, Sorry to hear it "has" to go DBG.

Good luck with the sale...Nice car by the way and seems a fair price.

That is one fine looking 65

Pictures are kind of far away but is that rust showing at the bottom of the doors?

Sorry to hear that Caroline is on the block. So ... are you going to be sticking around even with her gone or have we seen the last of DBG on FABO? Hopefully, you will decide to hang.

Can we atleast get a nice pic of you under the car with 5 gallons of fake blood all over the ground before she goes? :toothy10:

Anyone that knows who DBG is will get it. :-D

LOL>. you guys crack me up.

OF COURSE I'm still gonna be around.

I've learned more here and had more laughs than any other forum I go to.

I actually want a 66 Charger. That's my dream car. SO, soon, I'm hoping I have one.

It's a very long story why I have to sell her, but it's not a sad one so no bad feelings for me. Nobody got hurt or sick or divorced or anything. I added a little drama in my post about selling her, but I do have to let her go.

Maybe I'll get Tonya to snap a pick tomorrow of just my legs and feet hanging out the little trunk or pressed up against the HUGE back window like someone stopped too fast....LOL

Sorry 360Scamp, but I ain't mixing up a barrel of blood just to snap one pic ;-)

Talk to y'all tomorrow;;;;; I'll give y a hint...

The first person with 4 grand cash will drive her home tomorrow.

OH, and the bottom of the doors is just slight surface rust, nothing through.

BUDS!!!!
Chuck

If a barrel of blood is too costly, perhaps a little ketchup around the head, neck and shoulder area while you lay with your head just behind the rear tire?

Hey, I did just put 3 "screener" copies of my next movie "ThanksKILLING" in the car for the show tomorrow.

A screener shows the movie, but doesn't have the special effects, sopund effects or music in it yet.

The first 3 people that find me tomorrow and say something about the forums, I'll give you a DVD. BUT, you have to swear you won't upload up on the Internet or anything!!!!!

You can check it out at http://www.ThanksKillingMovie.com

If you click "Selected Scenes" I'm the Sheriff that drinks the nasty coffee.

Buds
Chuck

I had a TON of people come up and say HI and talk about the car.

I started it up and everyone was impressed, but no one was really buying ANYTHING. It must be just our economy right now.

There was only one thing that i thought wasa great price and neat (Because I like different things)

A guy had a Voyager Van he SHORTENED into a TWO SEATER. The thing wasn't as long as a VW. He only wanted $5500 for it and it has a beautiful black paint job and nice interior.

Well, I'm too sore to go back tomorrow.

If any of my buddies on here wants this Barracuda ------Ready??????

$3800!!!!!

Buds
Chuck

Why don't you try E-Bag or Craigslist? The more people it's exposed to the better chance you have to get what you want. Starting bid $3,750.00, Buy it now $6,500.00. See where it goes.

Yep, probably will...... I have fixed the problem of "having to sell" so I can keep it for a while if needed.

BUT..... someone can end up with a great little cuda.

chuck

"OH!!!! 1 person mentioned FABO and got a DVD and I felt pretty good that about 4 people recognized me. Of course they couldn't remember my name, but when I said "Dead Guy" they said "That's it!! I saw you on TV"

Pretty awesome feeling.

buds
Sore as heck Chuck

So are you ganna get a 66 charger? That was my fav charger body style ever! I love how the console goes from under the dash all the way up between the rear seats.

I sure hope I can find one that I like. I want to be able to do a "slight" restore.

You know, small things. No sheet metal stuff of total rebuilds.

I'll keep you posted!!!!

BUDS!!
Chuck

I don't think so. A guy from Zanesville Ohio that owns a paint shop bought it.

He said he'd send pics when it's finished. He was like he hit his 2nd childhood talking about his 1st 65 cuda so I was happy he got it.

I'm positive he'll do it proud.

buds
chuck

hate to be the bearor of bad news, but the guy guy who bought it in zanesville, is trying to flip it for $5500................................

hate to be the bearor of bad news, but the guy guy who bought it in zanesville, is trying to flip it for $5500................................

I'm sure he'll have it for a while at that price! If it didn't get any interest at the nationals for 4000.00, then it will be a hard sell for $5500.00!! :angry7:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back