Not open for further replies.

mullinax95

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have up for auction a FABO T-shirt for Cilff
Size 2XL
I will pay shipping charges after money is sent to Cliffs PayPal. It is [email protected]
The auction will end on Aug 9th

Happy bidding.

Attachments

• D2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 240
  • D1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 254
  • D4.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 250
I start the bidding at $40.00.
2XL is to big for me,So if I win sent it to Cliff...
TXDart
P.S. OTR payday is a few days away I sent you some money on Friday anyway.

I start the bidding at $40.00.
2XL is to big for me,So if I win sent it to Cliff...
TXDart
P.S. OTR payday is a few days away I sent you some money on Friday anyway.

Thank You for your Help.

You ain't missing anything ,here it was 104 today and our area lakes are getting real low...We all are praying for a hurricane....
TXDart

PayPal sent to Cliff,Go ahead and send the T-shirt to Cliff.Thanks Marland for the auction.
TXDart

Thank You Both so much. I hope the T shirt fits lol. I will wear it prodly when I am able to go to car shows and events.

PayPal sent to Cliff,Go ahead and send the T-shirt to Cliff.Thanks Marland for the auction.
TXDart

Thanks TXDart.... I will send it to Cliff ASAP.

Thank You Both so much. I hope the T shirt fits lol. I will wear it prodly when I am able to go to car shows and events.

Your welcome Cliff.

If for some reason it doesn't fit I will buy you one of the new ones that came out this year if Joey still has a few of your size. And if Joey doesn't have any of those shirts then I will make it right for you buddy.

Thanks TXDart.... I will send it to Cliff ASAP.

Your welcome Cliff.

If for some reason it doesn't fit I will buy you one of the new ones that came out this year if Joey still has a few of your size. And if Joey doesn't have any of those shirts then I will make it right for you buddy.

Marland no worries I am losing weight so it will fit sooner or later. I need to find a way to firm up my stomach. So I don't hurt my back.

Marland no worries I am losing weight so it will fit sooner or later. I need to find a way to firm up my stomach. So I don't hurt my back.

I was told by a fitness nut case that the stomach area is the hardest part of the body to firm up. Body fat just wants to go right to the stomach area and hang around there. So don't over do yourself and expect it to just disappear. It takes alot of work from my understanding. My uncle has a stomach that sticks out past his belt but instead of it being flabb its hard as a rock. I have never seen anything like it before and don't want to ask about it because he tries to lose weight... so its a touchy subject.

I don't have back problems (that I am aware of) and it kills me to do sit ups. Its like one of my ribs is jamming it into my lung. Kind of hard to describe but I cant do sit ups .... no way.

I was told by a fitness nut case that is the stomach area hardest part of the body to firm up. Body fat just wants to go right to the stomach area and hang around there. So don't over do yourself and expect it to just disappear. It takes alot of work from my understanding. My uncle has a stomach that sticks out past his belt but instead of it being flabb its hard as a rock. I have never seen anything like it before and don't want to ask about it because he tries to lose weight... so its a touchy subject.

I don't have back problems (that I am aware of) and it kills me to do sit ups. Its like one of my ribs is jamming it into my lung. Kind of hard to describe but I cant do sit ups .... no way.

Thanks,I will go a google search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back