Aussie Speed Products and Others- Group BUY

-

66aCUDA

/6 Racer
Reaction score
I have ordered a LOT of products from OZ and some are on the way (should be here this week, but I wont).
If ANYONE wants to order and save on shipping I am getting a small container together that will take about 3-6 weeks to arrive. This will be a GREAT way to save a bundle on shipping. I Have placed a 10K order so we will have plenty of Manifolds, gaskets, Headers etc. Stateside.
Let me know your needs,
Frank

Let me know when you get back, I may just have to take some parts off your hands for my /6 build !!! :cheers:

Hello and happy new year to you and your lovely wife and new family Frank :hello2:

I will be needing a full gasket kit and early drool tube head soon \\:D/
I was in Memphis yesterday and thought about ya brother :toothy2:
I hope all is well and there is many smiles in your home :D

Started mounting the Aussispeed manifold today,will bee clocking the carb sideways,and have to make a new air cleaner box to go with my cold air system.Very Very nice piece,will bee shocked if it doesnt help my ets.Will report in a couple weeks. Only negative is its 6 lbs heavier than my Clifford.Guzzi Mark

Started mounting the Aussispeed manifold today,will bee clocking the carb sideways,and have to make a new air cleaner box to go with my cold air system.Very Very nice piece,will bee shocked if it doesnt help my ets.Will report in a couple weeks. Only negative is its 6 lbs heavier than my Clifford.Guzzi Mark

Then lose six pounds of chub and all is well.

those Slant six Shorty Headers look interesting, can't find those anywhere in the states.
:burnout:

Agree, short and light. the stuff that you want is always in the other side of the world :iconbigg:

I was wondering how much would the shipping be from Australia to the united states, just curious :usa2:

OK Guys and Gals PM me if you need any parts. I now have them in stock. Gaskets galore including the BIG bore head gaskets and large and small port intake/exhaust gaskets and not the hotbox gasket.
Im super busy but PM me and Ill get back to you.
Thanks,
Frank

Manifold and air cleaner all done. Will be going to track next thurs.Guzzi Mark

MANIFOLD1.jpg

MANIFOLD2.jpg

MANIFOLD3.jpg

Man... that's a sweet-looking fresh air setup.... You do NICE work!!!

I, for one, can't wait until the day you decide to add a turbo to this little black rocket....

Probably be the first 8-second, /6-powered Valiant!!!:profilel:

hey frank my int/exh gasket has a crack in it... i dont know how... its been in the wrapping except to look it over... so let me know on the cost for another big bore gasket...

-
Back