Autoclub Race, Danica wipes out who??.. when??

-
She should thank Goodyear for bringing a crappy tire.

How many guys dropped out in the last 4-5 laps? 5+

Johnson, Ambros, Kez, Bowyer, Stenhouse I think I'm missing someone else. Not to mention all the earlier tire issues that took guys out.

Great to run 25-30th all day, have a bunch ahead of you suffer issues, then get the benefit of a pit stop/two lap deal to gain spots and look like you ran well.

It's a better finish than was run all day.

Clean race for Danica, that's fantastic !! A lotta prayers were granted today,, including mine, and her's I bet..

I sincelerly hope she can make it 2 in a row or more., for the other driver's sake...

She should thank Goodyear for bringing a crappy tire.

How many guys dropped out in the last 4-5 laps? 5+

Johnson, Ambros, Kez, Bowyer, Stenhouse I think I'm missing someone else. Not to mention all the earlier tire issues that took guys out.

Great to run 25-30th all day, have a bunch ahead of you suffer issues, then get the benefit of a pit stop/two lap deal to gain spots and look like you ran well.

It's a better finish than was run all day.

She had the same tires they did.

Sorta like Petty said. If enough people get knocked outta the race her chances go up to finish.

Wrong, I'm not anywhere near a chauvanist.

She's not good and doesn't deserve the ride. She's there because she brings $$$$$$ (which is everything wrong with 21st century motorsports).

There are some up and comers that I think are more talented than dp by a BUNCH, Kenzie Ruston being one of them. I hope she gets to the top level and spanks the over-hyped sparkle pony. Johanna Long ran almost as well as Sparkle Pony at the nationwide level in third rate equipment!

I also raced for a lot of years. Near the end, women were starting to make their way to the tracks. I was also open to help them out with whatever they wanted to ask, set ups, tuning, gearing, track details. I helped a couple in practices by slowing up and showing them the fast line. Didn't matter, they were just another competitor. Some of the guys weren't welcoming at all. I figured if they had the talent to beat me, so be it. I'm such a terrible person for helping those women... LOL

My opinion has ALWAYS been that Sparkle had limited ability and DID NOT have the killer instinct to race a vehicle and be comfortable at the front of a pack. So far she hasn't proven me wrong. She is a fantastic marketing dynamo... that unfortunately, DOES NOT win races.

Jeez Tony, Not sure I can talk to you anymore, since you allow your Daughters to compete on a race track... LOL

sparkle pony. that's a goodun.

-
Back