Automatic floor shift 4 Door Dart

-

IndianaDodge

Reaction score
I am toying with the Idea of replacing my bench seat and Auto/column to low back buckets and an A-body Auto floor shift console! I have never seen four door like this and was wandering if that option was available from factory, or has anyone here on FABO done this before? if so send some pics!

Front buckets and center console in a 4 door seems awfully Hondaish to me. Not that it couldn't be done. Just wasn't seem in American iron.
Google might reveal where it was seen first if you can figure out search terms to use.
Considered 4 buckets ? LOL

I might even grind off the shifter knuckle at the steering column and leave the shift linkage at bottom of column to the trans and fab the floor shifter to work with the old linkage coming from the steering column to indicate which gear your in at both the steering column and floor shifter... when using the floor shifter you would see the column spin behind the wheel! Kind of like how the old Chevys worked!

I thought you meant four speed manual, duh, I'm kinda slow, but since i put my mouth in my foot, I'd say do a four speed manual instead.

Just my.. "insert acronym"

-
Back