-
Status
Not open for further replies.

btroxler

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Redline Gauge dash insert with Autometer Sport Comp gauges. Comes with electric voltmeter, mechanical oil pressure, electrical temperature, electric fuel level(0 to 90 ohm), tach and electrical speedo(comes with sending unit) also painless wiring light and wiper switches. Located Chino Hills Ca. 400 plus shipping. Fits 70 and up A body non rally dash. I know this insert is thin and may need support as those who bought one know that it is this so one could either add support or just remove the gauges as they are new and they retail over $700 for all

Attachments

• insert.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 501
I seen these on a site it should fit the duster valiant dash I think. I want it badly but don't have the cash lol I think they wanted 600 on the site so good price!

what are the gauge dimensions? I may buy this and sell the insert I just need gauges

Thanks, wrong sizes for my dash but very good deal. Good luck!

Yes I have PayPal. I will split the insert and gauges if someone wanted either, but would rather do the complete package So far I don't see that happening. I am basically throwing in the insert for free as the gauges total over 700 and this eliminates the speedo cable which makes it easier for gear and tire changes. Also the bulbs have been upgraded to LED's

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back