Avoidance Alert

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this thread is so wrong on so many different levels it's unbelievable.

I was waiting to see if the parts that I wanted were going to show up, he was suppose to send some brake lines for the front disc. and the brackets. they didnt show so what was I going to pay him for, he said to return the parts I dont use, well nothing else came. and Im not a punk, normally I pay via paypal less than 5min after a request for money order is sent. So you can _______________

I modified his post, because I'm not even going to quote that trash. I think it's become all too aparent now, where the fault lies,whether the Post Office messed up or not. It's a shame that people have to be hot heads and internet bad guys jumping to conclusions. I mean come on. 20 bucks is worth trying to drag an obviously good member's name through the mud? Personally, I think it would be a good idea to delete this entire thread because the buyer has offered NO proof of his claims, plus the seller has offered a fair resolution. Just my 2 cents.

"Goodbye go buy a chevy"
I'M a mopar guy and i'm a car guy and i own a sweeeet 67 nova so watch the insults...superdart340

How bout pm me some pics? Those are nice little cars. I ain't prejudiced.

you think this is bad? you should have read some of the other threads on here this week!

I second that..... seems like alot of scamms/trouble maker posts popping up this week.

its bummer to see stuff like that

a good reputation on here is worth more than 20 bucks to me.i have traded/bought parts from several folks on here and never once asked or suggested that they front me anything.but someone bought me some fenders out of pocket because they know im as good as my word,and they will get paid...and that is worth more than 20 bucks my friends .

Reading this thread was like having insomnia and watching late night basic cable ... nothing good on so you just watch crappy old shows or informercials. ;) JR43D, go ahead and send Dartnut whatever amount you think is fair ($12.75, $20, etc.). Just reciprocate and chalk it up to good will. There's a lesson to be learned for all involved (and that includes the rest of us members). Dartnut, if you want to confirm that you have received payment, you can let me know and I will add it to this thread. This thread has run its course and will be closed.

Note: JR43D, look for a PM re: post #72.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back