AW Dang

-
Hahaha I was there lmao ... Good times this weekend ! I have got to meet alot of my friends that i thought i would never meet ......But we have to start a diff thread for that lol .... Cliff im so happy for ya bud . Karl ..... Im still speachless at what kind of feller Ya is .. Thanks is bout all i can say

Awsome to hear!! I enjoy hearing about the good things members do for each instead of the bad.

My hats off to you KrazyKuda!!!!!!!!!!
John

Hahaha I was there lmao ... Good times this weekend ! I have got to meet alot of my friends that i thought i would never meet ......But we have to start a diff thread for that lol .... Cliff im so happy for ya bud . Karl ..... Im still speachless at what kind of feller Ya is .. Thanks is bout all i can say

Thanks Asa it was fun for sure.

Awsome to hear!! I enjoy hearing about the good things members do for each instead of the bad.

My hats off to you KrazyKuda!!!!!!!!!!
John

It is always great to hear the good in members,I wish it was more threads like this. There has been many, but never enough.

Here is a couple of pictures with all the A bodies members from last night. Let me say one thing.Karl can cook... He taught me his version on how to do ribs and they were so good.All the good was great between my wife and Karl we ate a lot.

Chuck (DobaDaddy), Karl (KrazyKuda), Erica (Doba Mama), Bill (Okcarcolleo), Martin (TXDart), me, Asa(Dart_Doctor).
100_3640-500.jpg

100_3641-500.jpg

When Karl first showed here I didnt like him because of a grill he pmed and bought while i was waiting on a shipping cost.I thought he had snuck and bought it behind my back without waiting his turn. Now I know from what i,ve seen that hes not that kind of guy.I feel bad for jumping to a conclusion about him.Hes a good guy in my book too.But no Karl,I dont need any yard art.lol

Wow!!!!!!! I have been away a few days and this sure put a big smile and a warm hart in my chest seeing what has happened....
Thank you for being you KrazyKuda!! My hat allso comes off to you...
And a big congratulations to our great member Cliff (Valiant Rebel) !!

That is just awesome & incredible.....WOW, I'm speechless for a change :)

Quite the Father's Day gift and thx for sharing the pics too 8)

:eek:ccasion: Congrats Cliff and great job KK

AAHH one big happy family LOL great photos guys, its great to see a few faces to the names ... it must have been red T shirt day hehe

Can't really say I'm surprised in light of Karl's track record. I nominate him for the FABO Goodwill President!!! :-D

Way to go my friends ... ya'll make me proud to be here.

This goes to show that there are still some really good people left on this planet! Enjoy your project and best of luck and enjoyment.

So that is where I parked my Charger last night..........

Congrats on the Charger and happy fathers day. Enjoy the new project it looks like a lot of fun and a nice start.

Wow!!!!!!! I have been away a few days and this sure put a big smile and a warm hart in my chest seeing what has happened....
Thank you for being you KrazyKuda!! My hat allso comes off to you...
And a big congratulations to our great member Cliff (Valiant Rebel) !!

That is just awesome & incredible.....WOW, I'm speechless for a change :)

Quite the Father's Day gift and thx for sharing the pics too 8)

:eek:ccasion: Congrats Cliff and great job KK

AAHH one big happy family LOL great photos guys, its great to see a few faces to the names ... it must have been red T shirt day hehe

Can't really say I'm surprised in light of Karl's track record. I nominate him for the FABO Goodwill President!!! :-D

Way to go my friends ... ya'll make me proud to be here.

This goes to show that there are still some really good people left on this planet! Enjoy your project and best of luck and enjoyment.

So that is where I parked my Charger last night..........

Congrats on the Charger and happy fathers day. Enjoy the new project it looks like a lot of fun and a nice start.

Thank You all.

-
Back