Awesome A-body air dam for under $30!

-
George, which air dam/spoiler is that? I agree that looks beauty.
Looks theres a couple different ones in this thread.
Thanks.
khuebener250 stated it was metal in his post (#94) about air dams. I just copy/pasted the photo. This is the other photo.

1698103840306.png

I tossed it on real quick to get an idea of what it would look like. Garage is too small for a decent picture, but I think I like it. Needs a little minor trimming in the middle to fit nice and tight, might be able to get to it this weekend.

View attachment 1716157484

View attachment 1716157485

Not to derail the thread, but are those the Amazon garage tiles? I like the way they look, but always wondered how they would hold up to weight on a small surface area, like a Jack or engine hoist. How do you like them?

Not to derail the thread, but are those the Amazon garage tiles? I like the way they look, but always wondered how they would hold up to weight on a small surface area, like a Jack or engine hoist. How do you like them?

They are Race Deck tiles, I've had them about 7 years now. The solid tiles hold up good, a lot have burn holes/marks from welding and heavy grinding. Jacks and jack stands don't damage them any. On the other side of the garage I have their free flow vented tiles, when I use jack stands under my pickup they have dug into the ribs slightly and left divots. A piece of cardboard under the stands gets rid of that issue. With my cars weight, there is no issue. I've spilled lots of fluids on them, it all cleans up easy, although a leaking gas line ended up warping a few tiles after a few days of gas sitting on them, but the company warranties them no questions asked.

The damper was custom made for my 75 by Spoilers by Randy. He is in Arkansas.
Includes hardware and Fit perfect. 30 min install. It is metal.

I think I will hit my local Pick a part yard and see if I can get one in good shape. All the other sites want double the price when they include shipping.

-
Back